An Affordable Alternative to the Slingshot? - Vanderhall Venice Review

• I want to find one the already has the brake package and is about two yrs old. I've had good luck doing this in the past. Let someone else take the big depreciation hit. I can't afford a new one.

• I want to find one the already has the brake package and is about two yrs old. I've had good luck doing this in the past. Let someone else take the big depreciation hit. I can't afford a new one.

EXACTLY ~> Don't make the mistake we did! Over 1/2 GONE when we drove it home!! :cursing:

Truth: I've had a bunch of expensive autos over the years (Mercedes, BMW, Porsche, etc.) ~> but have come to love my old Jeep Wrangler Sahara, RX8 and 4Runner the most! And the reason: I babied the really expensive cars and feel that took away from the experience. I remember winding out my RX8 without worrying about RPM's, taking the Jeep out on sand dunes of Fire Island, and my 4Runner ~> best deep woods rider out there IMHO. Try that with a CLK350... Nope!

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

Edited once, last by ericastar76 ().

• try a 2004 Porsche Cayenne S for $6500.

Two owner with all the paperwork. Have put about 8k on it already and loving it. Best work truck ever.. :thumbsup:

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup: