Rabtech funny video for the day. I thought it was.....

• The video kinda speaks for itself. My helper kinda screamed in my ear. I was going to bust out some smokey doughnuts but Allison was going to have none of that.

P.S. listen to that sweet Haltech ecu keep the RPM in check..... wonderful DDM engine with bulletproof drivetrain.

LOL!!!!!! I can see that your wife has been to the same "NOT WITH ME IN THE CAR" class that my wife attended!!!! Coming from the winery today, I tried to sneak up on a little "rubber burn" at a stop light...and then the "wifey throttle governor" kicked in!!! Shut me down the moment I spun the tire!!!! A short lived victory for me, though!!!!! Just needed her to know I'm not too old to run with the big dog........ @av8ingtom !!!!

WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!!! Naturally Aspirated Burnouts...and wine with friends!!!!! What could be better!!!!! :00008040::00008172::00008356:
    Unless, of course, there is a Supercharged Engine on the horizon!!!!!!! :00008643

• LOL!!!!!! I can see that your wife has been to the same "NOT WITH ME IN THE CAR" class that my wife attended!!!! Coming from the winery today, I tried to sneak up on a little "rubber burn" at a stop light...and then the "wifey throttle governor" kicked in!!! Shut me down the moment I spun the tire!!!! A short lived victory for me, though!!!!! Just needed her to know I'm not too old to run with the big dog........ @av8ingtom !!!!

WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!!! Naturally Aspirated Burnouts...and wine with friends!!!!! What could be better!!!!! :00008040::00008172::00008356:
    Unless, of course, there is a Supercharged Engine on the horizon!!!!!!! :00008643

it was a great day. thank you John and Velma. Great ride, great company, great wine and food.