Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Would you eat green eggs & ham on a plane? Would you eat them on a train? Would you eat them in a box? Would you eat them with a fox?

This is ridiculous, I don't like green eggs and ham but this is where this country is going? It's beyond insanity!

Virginia school system cancels Dr. Seuss, citing racial 'undertones' in writings: report | Fox News

• Wow, someone besides me said it.....

when will normal people rise up and cancel the cancellors? Stop the madness of the snowflakes....

Now look back at what caused all of this. It started when some snowflake psychologist told the world little Johnny will become a mentally deranged screwed up for life axe murdering criminal if you continue to beat his ass ...you’ll hurt his feelings...you’ll embarrass him. ...(spare the rod, spoil the child) ...instead give him a “time out” a time period sitting alone on the couch so he can reflect on his wrongs....there by making him a model citizen. It won’t teach him there are consequences for bad actions....it won’t teach him how to interact with others in a mature manner...how to settle differences in a mature fashion...it will turn them into crybaby snowflake radical liberal lefty commie.....who think if you disagree with me even slightly....I should kill you. You don’t deserve to be on earth. I’m taking my ball and going home. I’ll hit the video game reset button and everything will be back to normal....(my normal) you’ll still be inferior to me in every way. You’ll be a racist, homophobe and every other derogatory remark I can think of....unfit to breathe the same air I breathe...

giving him an “F” will embarrass him. Flunking him a grade will embarrass him...if he sucks and doesn’t make the team you’ll embarrass him... (give him a participation award so he won’t cry) ...not letting him dress as a little girl will embarrass him....not teaching the real history will embarrass him.... coving up slavery will embarrass him. Covering up the nazi prison camps Torture will embarrass him...

letting your kids live in an unreal world by lying to them....not letting them experience what winning and losing feels like. Not letting them have and freely express a difference of opinion will keep them immature. Letting them always have everything their way will hurt them mentally. It doesn’t build character.....it builds cry babies. It builds ignorance....it builds denial. It builds unrealistic expectations. It builds lack of respect.

So thank you liberals for killing generations of kids....putting them behind the rest of the world....making them mental midgets....incapable of hearing and excepting the truth....and living in a phony reality....where everything is perfect or kill it. Progressive is a code word for radical liberal lefty commie.....little Johnny never had a chance at a normal life....

This is being buried so just wanted to make sure anyone interested saw it:

"According to the New York Times, FBI agents began to suspect soon after opening a homicide probe that Sicknick's death was related to his inhalation of a chemical irritant, such as mace or bear spray, which both law enforcement officers and rioters were armed with during the insurrection.

Medical examiners have yet to rule on the cause or manner of Sicknick's death, as the autopsy is pending results of toxicology tests, the Capitol Police said in a statement on Friday."

I'll add that both his Brother and Mother have said they communicated with him hours after the protest ended and after he returned to his office. They both said he told them he was OK and had just been "pepper sprayed" during the event. They have stated they believe he had a stroke. One source adds it was after he returned home however I don't have a second source to back up that statement.

https://www.lacortenews.com/n/…-her-son-died-of-a-stroke

So now it is an established fact that he was not killed by a protester hitting him over the head with a fire extinguisher and that the claim was fabricated then repeated by MSM and dems all the way up to the current occupant of the White House.

I guess their retractions and apologies will be coming any time now ....... 2.gif

...... bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

Edited once, last by Orangeman ().

• Orangeman I brought this up a while back (accidentally posted in another thread). NYT issued a retraction a week ago. Here’s a screenshot and a link to the article...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/a…th-with-fire-extinguisher

Yes sir, the same was posted here a few pages back. The new information is now the FBI is backing up the fact that the story is not true and that Officer Sicknick in fact passed on the 7th and not from trauma. You have to go to foreign news sources to find direct quotes and statements from his family.

POLITICS SUCK — EVEN WORSE

........... :thumbsup:

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• it’s same for antifa wasn’t at the capitol....then they were....Trump started the capitol breach with his insurrection speech.....then it was They knew a week ahead of time there was going to be trouble at the capitol....but to your point....once the DENIERS hear the first part of the lie they believe it and they ignore the correction part of it.... I just hate Trump....they get blinded by their TDS.....it kicks in and turns off their remaining brain cell....get counseling to cure your Trump issues.....and medication wouldn’t hurt..... if it’s spoken by a democrat or the source is MSM it’s a lie....