Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Tell me something new Bones!

• The founder of WikiLeaks Julian Assange’s life may be in danger, as he’s ready to drop an October surprise this Wednesday.
    First scheduled for Tuesday but re-scheduled due to security concerns, Assange will make a bombshell announcement about Hillary Clinton that he promises will finally finish and expose Hillary Clinton’s decades of corruption in politics.

Well Jay, everybody knows after he does that he's gonna take his own life. He'll shoot himself in the back of his head........
    TWICE!!!!!!!!!

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• @BONES the real truth is people think she will be better than Trump. NOT A GOOD PRESIDENT. I think she will be bad, Trump will be horrible. Not my choices.

Sorry buddy, don't agree..I don't believe any BS poles and anything the corrupt media/ government is trying to pump into people. Who are these people you talk of? cause everything I ever see is over 60% of people don't trust her. Next debate we'll see what happens, when he really brings the heat..Honestly I just don't get it. Hope you Hellary supports are gunna enjoy hell, cause if she does get in, that's where we are heading and I for one will care less what happens in this world.. I won't acknowledge anything is the corrupt US, yup, I would be that bitter. Like I said I have ignored the US for 8 years with Obama..Her, she'll be even worse than he was...Trump can do way more good then she ever will be able to..Obama and Bill will control her like a Puppet from above.

Each there own.. We shall see ....

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Sorry buddy, don't agree..I don't believe any BS poles and anything the corrupt media/ government is trying to pump into people. Who are these people you talk of? cause everything I ever see is over 60% of people don't trust her. Next debate we'll see what happens, when he really brings the heat..Honestly I just don't get it. Hope you Hellary supports are gunna enjoy hell, cause if she does get in, that's where we are heading and I for one will care less what happens in this world.. I won't acknowledge anything is the corrupt US, yup, I would be that bitter. Like I said I have ignored the US for 8 years with Obama..Her, she'll be even worse than he was...Trump can do way more good then she ever will be able to..Obama and Bill will control her like a Puppet from above.
    Each there own.. We shall see ....

Bones just because someone doesn't agree with your views don't tread on theirs! By the way if you feel that bitter when Hillary becomes your president go to Canada, they are waiting for folks like you. I will stay in the good ole US of A regardless who wins.

• Bones just because someone doesn't agree with your views don't tread on theirs! By the way if you feel that bitter when Hillary becomes your president go to Canada, they are waiting for folks like you. I will stay in the good ole US of A regardless who wins.

when you pay my bills young man I will! =O

So your here just to shoot your mouth in this thread..No other forum to turn to?

• Bones just because someone doesn't agree with your views don't tread on theirs! By the way if you feel that bitter when Hillary becomes your president go to Canada, they are waiting for folks like you. I will stay in the good ole US of A regardless who wins.

I wish I can reach through my computer..I swear to god! Don't throw stones a glass houses SON! Stay in the USA , JUST LEAVE THE SLINGSHOT FORUM!! JESUS CHRIST!!

• As far as I'm concerned, this is a one issue election & it boils down to this:

A vote for Hillary is a vote to have our guns taken away.

I, for one, will NOT stand for that! I will NOT give up an inalienable right of a free people. "Only from my cold, dead hands..."

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014