Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• We gotta stop blaming just the left at this point. All of Washington is in bed at this moment. This is a coup against the American people, values, freedom of speech and constitution. There's no way out of this one without violence. Elections are heavily compromised, political opponents are being indicted just like corrupt third world countries, freedom of speech is on life support, and they won't stop until we are completely disarmed. Mark my words, either people wake the fuck up and take the country back or there will be no country left in less than 10 years time.

• The Two-Party illusion

“There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil.” – John Adams

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Since Democrats are calling for Feinstein to step down because she can’t do her job I am seeing more talk of removing Biden for his declining mental acuity. I think they should shut the hell up. Can you imagine being better off with..

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

• America - a Country founded on Libertarian policies

The American Revolution was very much a libertarian revolution. The evidence shows pretty clearly that it was a “grass roots” revolution, favored and supported by most of the colonists. The evidence also shows that libertarian principles (consensus and voluntary cooperation) guided the early formation and support for the colonial army. It is also clear that the Revolution was driven and guided by a fundamentally libertarian ideology. That ideology is largely what drove the public support for the Revolution. In short, the Revolution was a popular uprising against a government that had shown very clearly its intent to do nothing but exploit and oppress the people who were rising up. - Pretty much like the government we have now!

And we also know that the intellectual authors and articulators of that libertarian ideology included those whom we call the “Founding Fathers,” as well as many more who have come down to us as original Patriots— Patrick Henry, Paul Revere, Ethan Allen, Crispus Attucks, et al. So the Revolution was a libertarian movement, led by the Founding Fathers and their generation.

We need to get back to our roots! We need to get away from the current two party system that has created a political elite class that thinks they are better than the rest of us. - - remember the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result - - its time to try something new

• Watching the news and realized something wasn't quit right. The FBI SWAT team was sent to arrest the 21 year old classified doc leaker at his mom's house. He is so dangerous it required a SWAT team to take him down. I watched the media coverage and wondered, how did the media know who the leaker was and that the SWAT team was coming?

• Watching the news and realized something wasn't quit right. The FBI SWAT team was sent to arrest the 21 year old classified doc leaker at his mom's house. He is so dangerous it required a SWAT team to take him down. I watched the media coverage and wondered, how did the media know who the leaker was and that the SWAT team was coming?

OMG!!! Could it have been the same source that gave CNN the tip that there was going to be a dangerous SWAT raid at the notorious geriatric gangster Roger Stone’s house :00008172:

• If I were king for a day I would make Washington, Oregon, California there own country. Then take New York, Illinois, Washington DC, Wisconsin their own country. The rest of the country would be The United States of Sane. If you live in one of these liberal countries and want to come over to our side you must sign a pledge to never vote Democrat and abide by our laws plus no trying to change em. I know this is a fantasy but if the middle of the country and the liberal countries run their countries any way they see fit things would be much smoother. Plus avoid civil war !!!

• if you can’t beat them, change the rules so they can’t run…this shows poor judgement on the GOP in Montana.

Whatever happened to getting good candidates to run, instead of blocking others so you look like a sore loser.

Sore losers in Montana

And this should truly frighten everyone - And its also a sign that the Republican Party knows they no longer represent the values of freedom and liberty and that the Libertarian Party does - - - - - - - terrified of losing their grip of their half of the uniparty

• And this should truly frighten everyone - And its also a sign that the Republican Party knows they no longer represent the values of freedom and liberty and that the Libertarian Party does - - - - - - - terrified of losing their grip of their half of the uniparty

While I agree with a lot of the Libertarian platform I just checked - in 2022 there are just over 700k registered Libertarians in the ENTIRE United States. What kind of political impact could they ever make unless there is a seismic event to change the current political geography??

• While I agree with a lot of the Libertarian platform I just checked - in 2022 there are just over 700k registered Libertarians in the ENTIRE United States. What kind of political impact could they ever make unless there is a seismic event to change the current political geography??

Well - if brave people never have the balls to try something new or different then how can they have the right to complain when things never change?

Seriously, do you really think we should wait for others to step up first before we do?

The two party system has had us bouncing back n fourth between the D's and the R's for the entirety of my 68 years and in that time the country has steadily gone down hill, not one single administration from either Party has ever done enough to change that trajectory in any way that was lasting so why would would I think it could now??

insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result

• And this should truly frighten everyone - And its also a sign that the Republican Party knows they no longer represent the values of freedom and liberty and that the Libertarian Party does - - - - - - - terrified of losing their grip of their half of the uniparty

Lets be like Canuckistan and have three dozen parties to split the vote and guarantee a minority of voters wins with the person installed to lead the country actually losing his election.

Yeah, that'll be better .........

Anyone should be able to run but if you don't understand reality, like the dems do, that the Libertarian party just peels off enough Conservative voters to ensure an almost equally divided country will go and stay in control of a unified left then you really need to take a hard look at history.

Everyone said the Tea Party was a joke until they worked within the system, got nominated, got elected, and could actually do something. Hence the current shift in the Republican party. If Libertarians where serious they could do the same. But it's easier to just complain from the sidelines I guess. Never getting elected means you never have to do the work to back up your rants.

I certainly don't have the answer however screaming that the system is broken then ensuring it will never get fixed and your polar opposites will be in power forever is a strange way to do things but you do you. As I have mentioned in the past, given your locale it really doesn't matter much as the above has already played out anyway.

........kiss-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......