Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Biden has Covid!

Hope he is okay - I may not like the job he is doing, but I still wish him nothing but the best

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• He 'claims' he was vax'd 4 times too....

not hard to believe as they say the vax doesn’t help a lot against the new variants. Which is why vax mandates are a waste. They help big pharma. Time to get on with our lives. Canada is brutal for the vax requirement for travel. Even to Canadian citizens.

• To any of you who might wish bad on Biden just remember, if Covid were to knock him out of office we will get Camel toe Harris as his replacement =O

Be very very careful what you wish for!!

• To any of you who might wish bad on Biden just remember, if Covid were to knock him out of office we will get Camel toe Harris as his replacement =O

Be very very careful what you wish for!!

I don't wish bad on anyone - I know Romans 14:11 =)

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

• Pedo Joe blaming the iol companies for his skin cancer. I seem to remember a rambling incoherent story about him being a lifeguard as a kid. Maybe all the sun exposure or fighting Cornpops gang caused it.

His handlers are taking some time off now that he's in covid isolation. So much for "shutting down the virus", double vaxed and boosted doesn't seem to have much protection.

• Pedo Joe blaming the iol companies for his skin cancer. I seem to remember a rambling incoherent story about him being a lifeguard as a kid. Maybe all the sun exposure or fighting Cornpops gang caused it.

His handlers are taking some time off now that he's in covid isolation. So much for "shutting down the virus", double vaxed and boosted doesn't seem to have much protection.

I saw a video of Biden using the same speech word for word about the highway, the need to be driven, the frost on the windshield and the wipers. The only difference is he used it for his asthma.

I don't know about you, but If the vaccine keeps him alive and protects us from getting President Harris I personally will be very glad he got vaccinated

• as a side note - - if I were to decide my personal pronouns are "they / them" would that mean I can drive in the carpool lane by myself?

• I don't know about you, but If the vaccine keeps him alive and protects us from getting President Harris I personally will be very glad he got vaccinated

Not to mention the turmoil it would inject into the markets. As bad as Joe is on handling the economy, I can't imagine the damage Kamala would cause.

• I don't think people are wishing the worst for him. Just have no empathy for him.

When I think about it I do have empathy for him. In all seriousness I think Joe is a victim of the democrat party, I think they are using him as a puppet and I am not convinced he is even aware of whats going on - - - they took a likeable old guy who's mind no longer has any kind of grasp on things and they have completely 100% used him

Seriously I think this is pure fricken elder abuse - - taking a guy with obvious dementia and using him like some kind of trained animal to try to push you political agenda - should be a crime!!!

Never cared for the mans politics, but that's not really even an issue when what we are getting isn't really even him.

• When I think about it I do have empathy for him. In all seriousness I think Joe is a victim of the democrat party, I think they are using him as a puppet and I am not convinced he is even aware of whats going on - - - they took a likeable old guy who's mind no longer has any kind of grasp on things and they have completely 100% used him

Seriously I think this is pure fricken elder abuse - - taking a guy with obvious dementia and using him like some kind of trained animal to try to push you political agenda - should be a crime!!!

Never cared for the mans politics, but that's not really even an issue when what we are getting isn't really even him.

I don't know where likable comes from. As I stated previously, I always thought he was creepy!

• When I think about it I do have empathy for him. In all seriousness I think Joe is a victim of the democrat party, I think they are using him as a puppet and I am not convinced he is even aware of whats going on - - - they took a likeable old guy who's mind no longer has any kind of grasp on things and they have completely 100% used him

Just because now he is a puppet doesnt mean he hasnt been there for 40+ years being a corrupt son of a bitch for him and his family. I dont feel bad nor have empathy for that scum. He is a piece of shit. Always has been.

• If you have access to Fox Nation you have to watch “Who is Hunter Biden?” If you can’t see that the “Big Guy” is not one corrupt SOB just like his son - I want you for a juror if I’m ever indicted for tax evasion :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it