Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• It's hard to accept an argument when the facts just don't back up what is going on. To democrats facts just don't matter, votes do! The focus is over overwhelming placed on police shootings involving unarmed suspects. Keep in mind an officer is not called to a peaceful situation. Also another very important fact these statistics don't differentiate the race of the officers, officers are very much represented by different races. They are called to protect regardless of the perpetrator or the victim. They are not the cause but willfully tread into a dangerous situation every call. I didn't pull the info on the number of other or white people killed by police. But I respect that it may be more and that the situation very much have warranted the officer protecting himself!

Ridiculous fact check. Who can anyone defend this? 13 as opposed to At least 8,600 black lives were lost to homicide in 2020.

Fact check: How many unarmed Black men did police kill in 2019? (usatoday.com)

"The Post’s data shows police fatally shot 13 unarmed Black men in 2019, five more people than Kirk claimed."

https://nypost.com/2021/02/06/…t-seem-to-matter-in-2020/

Victims of these homicides are disproportionately African American. At least 8,600 black lives were lost to homicide in 2020, an increase of more than 1,000 compared to 2019 (7,484). Violent crime is concentrated in primarily low-income, marginalized black communities where the police are underresourced and Democratic leadership has abysmally failed. In Chicago, 80 percent of gun-violence victims in 2020 were black. According to the latest data in New York City, 71 percent of shooting victims are black — even though black people constitute just 26 percent of the city’s population. The tragic reality is one black life was killed less than every hour in America last year.

Meanwhile, politicians and the mainstream media sensationalize and magnify any questionable case involving a black suspect and a white police officer to affirm dogmas about “racial oppression” (even if the suspect was at fault). They obsessively lament racial disparities in every nook and cranny of American life, but the most egregious disparity — in homicide victimization rates — is rarely ever mentioned. Why?

Since more than 90 percent of black homicide victims are killed by black offenders, the ghost of endemic white supremacy cannot be invoked to push racial grievance narratives. As a result, the media turns a blind eye. Black lives only seem to matter when racism is involved.

• I read somewhere that in some of these defunded police areas the response time to a 911 call us 11+ minutes…. what do you do without the PoPo to help ??

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• AARON!! BUDDY!! Ya need to hang out with us more often - guy is a great candidate. You know I moved to Maggie Valley - when ya gonna come see us??? Been way too long!!!!

I did not know that. I have not been on the forums in a while.. Fell off the forums doing other things but when Covid ruined last year I was bummed.. I had rented a house and cancelled it. This year I wasn't paying attention to it and did not hear much through FB. Absolutely will have to figure something out to come down! Miss the both of you, I can imagine you have more things done to the Slingshot since last time I saw it.

• I did no know that. I have not been on the forums in a while.. Fell off the forums doing other things but when Covid ruined last year I was bummed.. I had rented a house and cancelled it. This year I wasn't paying attention to it and did not hear much through FB. Absolutely will have to figure something out to come down! Miss the both of you, I can imagine you have more things done to the Slingshot since last time I saw it.

YUP - the Sling is running good and am loving the mountains. Got a guest house you can stay in if you can make time to come down. We’ll do lots of Shine and good food - got a Shine store less than a mile away 😬😬😬

• YUP - the Sling is running good and am loving the mountains. Got a guest house you can stay in if you can make time to come down. We’ll do lots of Shine and good food - got a Shine store less than a mile away 😬😬😬

2019 I had a connection and was able to get some out of the woods Shine that was 140 proof cut to 100 proof for $20 a quart, I bought two. I still have 1 quart and 3/4 of the other one.. Definitely will figure something out!

• 2019 I had a connection and was able to get some out of the woods Shine that was 140 proof cut to 100 proof for $20 a quart, I bought two. I still have 1 quart and 3/4 of the other one.. Definitely will figure something out!

Ya gotta try the Root Beer Shine (thank you FunCycle ) and believe it or not CHOCOLATE shine - they got so many flavors these days Imma still “tastin” :00008172:

• Another Hunter Biden leaked video - drug use…

I saw this on Instagram...

Serious question: is he recording on purpose? Does he know he's being recorded? Or could it be the webcam from the laptop is doing it without him knowing?

Whoever he's talking to doesn't seem to see or question what he's doing, right?