Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• PROOF?

You know you don't care about proof. Biden LITERALLY said "We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics," and you STILL won't believe it.

Don't pretend you are not gullible, but this is why people don't trust the results of the 2020 election, those people choose to think.

• You know you don't care about proof. Biden LITERALLY said "We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics," and you STILL won't believe it.

Don't pretend you are not gullible, but this is why people don't trust the results of the 2020 election, those people choose to think.

PROOF on that quote that you attribute to Biden.

You have none.

• You mean a commission run by the same idiots that handled the Russia hoax or the impeachments ....that would be totally above board.... come on man...

Or, it could be run by the SAME IDIOTS who hounded Mrs. Clinton about Benghazi for EIGHT YEARS, and MILLIONS of dollars, and found NOTHING.

• Really? They why hire lawyers to stop the audit (70+) and why hire criminal defense attorneys when you didn't commit a crime? Why work so hard to stop the audit if there wasn't significant amounts of fraud, especially considering the audit is far more open than the original counting of the ballots?

This shouldn't pass the smell test, even for a religiously devout democrat such as yourself.

https://trendingpolitics.com/f…l-defense-attorneys-knab/

Not eve 1/100th of the effort was put into stopping the charade in Arizona that blubber butt and his bad hair day attorney put into his efforts to overturn the election.

A Republican news conference at a dildo store. Appropriate.

• PROOF on that quote that you attribute to Biden.

You have none.

Do you work at being this ignorant or is it a natural talent? Video is in the middle.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi…-organization-video-gaffe

Not eve 1/100th of the effort was put into stopping the charade in Arizona that blubber butt and his bad hair day attorney put into his efforts to overturn the election.

Perhaps Trump was paying homage to America's most beloved rapist Bill Clinton? Oh wait you only believe what the mainstream media tells you to believe.

Overturn the election? You mean the one where Biden won EXACTLY every county he needed to carry the flipped states all at wee hours of the morning with a suspicious spike?

Example in this article:

https://electionwiz.com/2020/1…n-vote-spikes-suspicious/

Interesting quote from the article:

"According to the study, the most concerning spikes came from Michigan. Researchers say that to accept the results as seen in Michigan as legitimate, one would need to believe that the one or two most possible pro-Biden areas of the state somehow each counted their ballots entirely in one or two vote updates."

Before you say "proof", don't bother, you don't care. Just say "facts are racist" or "honest elections are racist".

• I’m being totally honest when I say this....

I’ve been trying to figure out how every democrat (no republicans/conservatives) (my girlfriend and her mother included) could have the exact same arguments, same excuses and same denials....word for word....and the absolutely manic crazy reactions the split second I put Fox News channel on her TV... . at first I thought is was some type of mass brain washing.....but then I thought how did they just affect democrats ....and I searched for a logical answer. Some common connection between them all.....I thought religion maybe.... but they all can’t be Catholics.... they all don’t watch the same TV programs....but they could...all watch MSM. I wonder if they all got flu shots....not the Covid shots yet....because this has been going on long before Covid hit. It could be TDS.....because if you mention anything good about Trump you get the same manic crazy response. Could they all use fluoride toothpaste? Girlfriend is a dental hygienist and they think fluoride is the miracle poison...fluoride was used to gas everyone in the concentration camps.

My only honest conclusion that could possibly explain it....is by itself not without some reluctance on my part...... I’m 99.9% convinced now that they are under the devils spell.... literally.... I’m not joking. It was probably done subliminally..... but I’m not sure of the mechanism involved..... but it does seem clearly targeted to democrats. I can think of no other logical explanation. If you believe the Bible and on God then you must also believe there is a devil and he has extreme powers also. Since the majority of the devil worshipping swamp creatures are democrat or pretend republicans it makes total sense. I’m still trying to figure out an alternative explanation...

• Not eve 1/100th of the effort was put into stopping the charade in Arizona that blubber butt and his bad hair day attorney put into his efforts to overturn the election.

wait they are looking at the other swing states now too.....

don’t look now but when Trump comes back very shortly...what you gonna do?

I’ve been trying to figure out how every democrat (no republicans/conservatives) (my girlfriend and her mother included) could have the exact same arguments, same excuses and same denials....word for word....

It is the result of "acceptance" rather than "thinking". To be presented with a argument and regurgitate it is simply accepting the validity of the argument as opposed to hearing the argument, thinking about it and putting your own spin on it.

During the 2016 election I would come in contact with alot of hired social media people for the Hillary campaign. They would engage for exactly 3 posts, say the same things and when I effortlessly countered them, they would leave me alone or as I like to say "give me the room". The rank and file liberal would call me a racial epithet (they could see I'm hispanic via my profile picture).

This DOES happen on the right, just not to the extreme extent that it does on the left. Think of the gay marriage issue. Those opposed would repeat that it is against God's word, I could counter with "as long as churches aren't forced to perform them, I'm ok with it. Just because it is sanctioned by the state does not obligate God."

In short I'm a a-hole everywhere...

I’ve been trying to figure out how every democrat (no republicans/conservatives) (my girlfriend and her mother included) could have the exact same arguments, same excuses and same denials....word for word....and the absolutely manic crazy reactions the split second I put Fox News channel on her TV... . at first I thought is was some type of mass brain washing.....but then I thought how did they just affect democrats ....and I searched for a logical answer. Some common connection between them all.....I thought religion maybe.... but they all can’t be Catholics.... they all don’t watch the same TV programs....but they could...all watch MSM. I wonder if they all got flu shots....not the Covid shots yet....because this has been going on long before Covid hit. It could be TDS.....because if you mention anything good about Trump you get the same manic crazy response. Could they all use fluoride toothpaste? Girlfriend is a dental hygienist and they think fluoride is the miracle poison...fluoride was used to gas everyone in the concentration camps.

My only honest conclusion that could possibly explain it....is by itself not without some reluctance on my part...... I’m 99.9% convinced now that they are under the devils spell.... literally.... I’m not joking. It was probably done subliminally..... but I’m not sure of the mechanism involved..... but it does seem clearly targeted to democrats. I can think of no other logical explanation. If you believe the Bible and on God then you must also believe there is a devil and he has extreme powers also. Since the majority of the devil worshipping swamp creatures are democrat or pretend republicans it makes total sense. I’m still trying to figure out an alternative explanation...

Goofier every day. I read your posts, and my Moderna chip starts to overheat.

• This article claims that Trump was "spreading lies about the election" are those the same type of lies Trump was spreading about COVID coming from a lab in China that has now been being accepted as probably true today?

https://lidblog.com/wuhan-lab-leak-story/

You know because journalistic integrity is for bitches.

Florida boy, 10, shot after dad agreed to take him on paintball 'drive-by'

Maimi boy expected to recover after being shot, run over

By Joshua Rhett Miller | New York Post

A 10-year-old Miami boy was shot after his father took him on a faux drive-by shooting with a paintball gun — and a frightened homeowner returned fire with real bullets, according to authorities.

Michael Williams, 26, allegedly gave in to his son’s pleas late Sunday to take him on a paintball "drive-by shooting," where police said the boy fired off the unlethal rounds into a crowd gathered in the front yard of an Opa-locka home, the Miami Herald reported.

But the homeowner, identified as Gregory Barns, thought the gunfire was real and that "he and his family were under attack" — leading him to return fire with a real round, striking the boy, police said.

The youngster, who was not publicly identified, was then run over by his father’s van after being shot and losing his balance, police said.

The boy was hospitalized after the shooting, but was expected to recover as of Monday afternoon, WSVN reported.

Williams told the station that a group of neighborhood kids were running around and shooting paintballs at each other.

Another child said the group ended up in front of the home where Williams’ son was shot.

"I guess the man didn’t see what type of gun it was, he just shot him," the child told WSVN.

Neighbors, meanwhile, told WSVN that they saw the duo driving around with ski masks on.

"The guy riding around with kids in the car with their ski masks and hoodies on, and they were apparently shooting at people," resident Maurice Adams said.

"We never had this as kids, never. We played baseball with tennis balls in the street. We never had to worry about anything like this. This is crazy."

Williams has been charged with child neglect with great bodily harm for acting "recklessly by agreeing to conduct a drive-by paintball shooting," according to a police report obtained by the Miami Herald.

It’s unclear if Williams had hired an attorney who could speak on his behalf. Details about his case had yet to be posted online Tuesday and he was no longer listed as in custody at a Miami-Dade County jail, the paper reported.

Click here to read more of the New York Post.

Um .......... OK

Lets start with the 26 year old Father of the 10 year old boy should have been the one shot and work back from there .......

....... confused-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......