Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• the feminization (I call it pussification) of men started a few decades ago....when “men” started wearing flip flops...(real manly)....don’t forget you can’t wear white after Labor Day... ..all the tv propaganda programming featured men in submissive roles, always looking stupid and weak.... women always were right and smart, making the men look like wimps.....then they injected homosexuals into every tv program....look it’s perfectly normal.... I’m a woman with gay friends...and a wimpy boyfriend... .they passed it down to your kids in school when they let girls play in men’s sports... you’re so tough you can play with girls..everyone gets a participation award even if you aren’t good enough to make the team...

no more ass whipping, take a time out on the couch like the girls...don’t give Johnny an “F” he’ll be embarrassed.. everybody passes... guys that think they’re girls can compete with real women to prove weirdos are better than women... and now your son has to use the gender bender restroom with fairy boys and artificial girls.... the Bible laid out how it’s supposed to work....not progressive, radical, liberal, lefty, commies... commiefornia is a perfect example of the pussification of an entire state. How’s that working out?

• hmmmmm

what country was pushing 5G.... and now we’re finding out the shot contents can be affected by 5G and do funny things to your body....

but don’t take my word for it......it’s been their plan to take over the world....

good thing you got your shot....what’s going to be in the next one?

Perfect plan...we infect you, then inject you....you die... long time.... we win...

• Covid 19 was a test run.....and an excuse to collect everyone’s DNA with the swabs.... then they see which gene they need to target for the next invented virus.... GAME OVER

world domination without firing one shot...I mean bullet....the “shot” was the game changer....
    I

move along I’ll screw up your pattern of denial ...

• the feminization (I call it pussification) of men started a few decades ago....when “men” started wearing flip flops...(real manly)....don’t forget you can’t wear white after Labor Day... ..all the tv propaganda programming featured men in submissive roles, always looking stupid and weak.... women always were right and smart, making the men look like wimps.....then they injected homosexuals into every tv program....look it’s perfectly normal.... I’m a woman with gay friends...and a wimpy boyfriend... .they passed it down to your kids in school when they let girls play in men’s sports... you’re so tough you can play with girls..everyone gets a participation award even if you aren’t good enough to make the team...

no more ass whipping, take a time out on the couch like the girls...don’t give Johnny an “F” he’ll be embarrassed.. everybody passes... guys that think they’re girls can compete with real women to prove weirdos are better than women... and now your son has to use the gender bender restroom with fairy boys and artificial girls.... the Bible laid out how it’s supposed to work....not progressive, radical, liberal, lefty, commies... commiefornia is a perfect example of the pussification of an entire state. How’s that working out?

California. If it were a separate country, it would be the FIFTH largest economy in the world.

Working out pretty good.

• Good old Catholic uncle joe......and the honorable Dr. fauci.....ok, move along.....next...

this ^^^^^^ was written in the 80s, sounds like it was written yesterday... the “plan” never changed....it’s just been implemented...

It’s all make believe.... nobody wants to kill millions of people...

Not the deep state or progressive, radical, liberal, lefty, commies...it’s a conspiracy theory.... keep thinking that way and you’ll all be dead.....from one of those “conspiracies” ....

Ok, didn’t mean to alert anyone ....go back to your denial...I’ll just keep making up BS....with my links and proof....

https://gab.com/TomJefferson1976/posts/106199579814140537

• California. If it were a separate country, it would be the FIFTH largest economy in the world.

Working out pretty good.

that’s why everyone is moving out....

just because it’s a democratic bloated wasteful economy doesn’t mean it’s working....

Commiefornia is a train wreck.... of epic proportions... where did you pitch your tent?

• the “medical experts” are telling you we need to reach herd immunity....to get there 70% of the population must get a shot....I stopped calling it a vaccine...and that’s 70% of adults.... anyone under 18 doesn’t matter... so ask yourself why only adults? 70% of adults isn’t even half the population of the US... so how are the rest of the population going to get herd immunity if everyone else is “vaccinated?”

herd immunity has historically been achieved when people gather and for lack of a better term...exchange germs.....wear 2 masks..and social distance... for the rest of your lives.. their story is stating to fall apart.... in the beginning everyone was blinded by the hysteria... the experts created....we trusted our medical community.... to be honest and their Hippocratic Oath seems hypocritical now doesn’t it...

they have prevented natural herd immunity by stopping all public gatherings. All small house parties, closing restaurants...closed schools.... they technically stopped natural herd immunity... with a rally cry of we need to get a “shot in the arm”.... THEY DON’T EVEN CALL IT A VACCINE.... they are telling you right to your face....

they claim the only way it getting the shot....

I see red flags in that argument....

https://off-guardian.org/2020/…H4e9HEX0yHLaL9a-m22r0O92I

listen to medical experts that don’t have a (deep state) agenda....that aren’t making billions from the shots....that aren’t controlled by the deep state... and progressive, radical, liberal, lefty, commies with their propaganda MSM....

There is a big debate about ever achieving herd immunity..right now on TV... staying locked up in your house will never do it... they want to force the shot on everyone... creating more artificial panic..

• I read something today from a guy that’s tracking it......he said if it’s supposed to be falling...why did it gain altitude........it’s being controlled....

it’s no coincidence that Elon musk is going to host SNL tonight.....there is a rocket launch tonight and the Chinese junk is supposed to come back down.... tonight.... stay tuned...