Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Nashville was a deep state false flag event so Biden can exclaim it happened on trumps watch. See how much trump followers are crazy? It was done to distract from what is really going on. After the investigation it will probably be a registered Democrat. Whats going to be on the front page Nashville or hunter? Typical deep state Chang the narrative move.

• Looks to me like we may have gotten lucky with the car bomb going off in Nashville with no death reports so far. Something is amiss here. Why would a bomb go off so early in AM on Xmas day in a non crowded area. Just doesn’t make any sense to me unless it’s preparation for something else more sinister. What you guys think??

As of right now it seems as if it was a very strategic placement. There was apparently some sort of major communications hub in one of those buildings. I frequent many of those restaurants down that street and even I was unaware of this. Most people I know from Nashville and the surrounding areas even up to Kentucky with att or direct tv have been down since the explosion. Took out many emergency management lines as well. Been getting call and text updates all morning to let us know that all emergency numbers are down except 911 and a reminder to only use it in an actual emergency. I originality thought it was to draw the police in but to have an announcement for 15 minutes coming from the rv with a countdown, sounds like this building was their target and they wanted no casualties. But that's just my assumption. Past that I have no idea on the motive or their agenda, just that it could've been a lot worse 12 hours difference in either direction.

• As of right now it seems as if it was a very strategic placement. There was apparently some sort of major communications hub in one of those buildings. I frequent many of those restaurants down that street and even I was unaware of this. Most people I know from Nashville and the surrounding areas even up to Kentucky with att or direct tv have been down since the explosion. Took out many emergency management lines as well. Been getting call and text updates all morning to let us know that all emergency numbers are down except 911 and a reminder to only use it in an actual emergency. I originality thought it was to draw the police in but to have an announcement for 15 minutes coming from the rv with a countdown, sounds like this building was their target and they wanted no casualties. But that's just my assumption. Past that I have no idea on the motive or their agenda, just that it could've been a lot worse 12 hours difference in either direction.

Good point but what caused me to drift towards drawing police and emergency responders into the area was the (supposed) gun fire preceding the event causing people to call 911.

Another possibility as to your point. However i don't believe it was sophisticated to that extent. Could be wrong?

industries-public-sector-federal-dod-network-of-future-white-paper.pdf (att.com)

Still, the gunfire preceding the event? Interesting?

• Part of Bidens Christmas message to the country

Many of our fellow Americans are struggling to find work, literally put food on the table, pay their rent or their mortgage, reminded we're on this earth to care for one another, to give what we can and to be a source of help and hope to friends and strangers alike," Biden added.

did he even mention to Nancy she should stop playing politics 6 months ago with the Covid relief while everyone needed help then snd still need even more now. You are a real source of hope and inspiration to the devil. Screw u China quid pro quo gitmo joe.
    Trump 46

• gunfire to make people run and hide. Could very well have been a trap for LE. But it had a much

Bigger meaning.

• Nashville was a deep state false flag event so Biden can exclaim it happened on trumps watch. See how much trump followers are crazy? It was done to distract from what is really going on. After the investigation it will probably be a registered Democrat. Whats going to be on the front page Nashville or hunter? Typical deep state Chang the narrative move.

Calm down. Santa dropped a fruit cake fart.

• Interesting as I just saw President Elect Biden and his wife doing a public message. It was a message of hope and coming together. In the end Jill Biden said we can now come together and celebrate the traditions America holds dear.

Just an hour prior while sitting down to Christmas dinner my wife said a short prayer followed by a Merry Christmas. Then myself a Merry Christmas. Then my Granddaughter followed with a Merry Chrysler. No joke, no laughter, (she is 21) just a generation that has been indroctrinated to believe America is bad.

• Interesting as I just saw President Elect Biden and his wife doing a public message. It was a message of hope and coming together. In the end Jill Biden said we can now come together and celebrate the traditions America holds dear.

Just an hour prior while sitting down to Christmas dinner my wife said a short prayer followed by a Merry Christmas. Then myself a Merry Christmas. Then my Granddaughter followed with a Merry Chrysler. No joke, no laughter, (she is 21) just a generation that has been indroctrinated to believe America is bad.

There are a few conservative young people around, my son is one (43 yo) and he is probably to the 'right' of most of the conservatives here. I love it.

liberal education taught by radical lefty teachers and professors.....with fact altered text books.

• and it looks like more swamp rats just surfaced from the depths....

and he has a Chinese wife too.....I know it’s just a coincidence......he doesn’t want the president to give us $2000......and he’s telling other Republican senators not to fight the election fraud with trump.....

smells like a swamp rat to me....

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1339034867791769600

the democrat and Republican Partys are officially dead as far as I’m concerned....

you’re a patriot or a traitor and the lines are becoming clearer each day.....

• so here it is...

We see RINO mitch allowing Sniffer to have at ....I’m assuming unadulterated access to his grandchildren? They are surrounded by the Chinese communist party....

Little girl is ready to puke...

this is where the country is headed rapidly.....

then we have screen shots of election night before the big illegal after hours Biden vote dump.

This is the reason you can campaign locked up in your basement and win by a landslide....with massive 25 people rallies......and the real hard core Biden voters think their vote got him elected....

and now may I present TRUMP 46