Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• “Posted from an undisclosed area of the Everglades slightly closer to the camp fire than the last.

DUDE!!!! 👀 Have you seen the size of some of them snakes coming outta the Glades???? A chickenshit like me ain’t getting south of Jacksonville — YOU DA MAN !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• The Dems are doing their level best to try and trip up Judge Barrett. After what I saw today they need to bark up another tree cause she is smarter than all of them. After quoting precedents and rulings most of the day when asked if she was taking notes she held up a blank pad - I WAS FREAKIN IMPRESSED. I used to write down the Judge’s name at the top of my legal pad so I wouldn’t forget their name - guess that could be why I was never noted for my courtroom prowess :00008172:Course I always thought gettin the Judge to the titty bar always resulted in better outcomes - just sayin ....

• When President Trump speaks he doesn't segregate. When he denounces bigotry, haltered, racism and violence he doesn't discriminate. He uses terminology inclusive of all people. As it should be. Read his statements. By todays standards any other way is racism in itself, is it not?

I think so many times people are so blinded In their search for racism that they overlook racism within. I saw a montage on Hannity last night (here we go) that showed a long montage of various platforms when President Trump denounced any and all forms of racism and hatred. I suppose that's unacceptable and/or a true statement by many media sources due to the fact he actually didn't say a specific race and was inclusive in denouncing all racism as oppose to outright denouncing just white supremacy.

• Hatred, young man spat on and called all kinds of vile things for what?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/utah-high-schooler-trump-maga-hat

I am against this type of action. I like to know who drank the kool-aid. If people are intimidated into not wearing MAGA hats, I'll have to hear them speak before I know.:P Same went for those "pink pussy" hats.

• I am against this type of action. I like to know who drank the kool-aid. If people are intimidated into not wearing MAGA hats, I'll have to hear them speak before I know.:P

I wouldn’t wear my Trump hat I. Seattle a couple years ago just for the fact I didn’t want to have to shoot somebody over a hat. I have people tell me all the time you have balls to wear that hat. There IS a fine line between good sense and intimidation Bro!!

Edited once, last by Bill Martin ().

• I wouldn’t wear my Trump hat I. Seattle a couple years ago just for the fact I didn’t want to have to shoot somebody over a hat. I have people tell me all the time you have balls to wear that hat. There IS a fine line between good sense and intimidation Bro!!

No doubt people know my position on political support. I do not show public political support in any way. I want too but it's not worth the price. No doubt it's a reason I am attracted to this forum as it allows an outlet without fear of some kind of property destruction. The part that really confounds me is the platform of the left is built upon tolerance of opinion and the right express those differences.

• In the past 3 years I have never had anyone to say anything negative about the Trump ball caps that I have worn every day and every where that I have been

I guess it depends on the area. Imagine as in some divisions (59) of Philadelphia it was reported a 100% vote for President Obama. Not one opposing vote? It actually happened (see below). Yes divisions "could" be somewhat small but not all. I live about 12-15 miles outside philly (in NJ) and yes it did happen. I'm not going to take any chances.

Strange, the article won't allow a cut and paste. The median total of voters in the actual divisions = 22,154 voters with zero republican votes.

https://www.politifact.com/fac…2-presidential-election-/

• I guess it depends on the area. Imagine as in some divisions (59) of Philadelphia it was reported a 100% vote for President Obama. Not one opposing vote? It actually happened (see below). Yes divisions "could" be somewhat small but not all. I live about 12-15 miles outside philly (in NJ) and yes it did happen. I'm not going to take any chances.

Let us see where I have been. Alabama - North Carolina - South Carolina - Tenn. - Virginia - Georgia

• I wouldn’t wear my Trump hat I. Seattle a couple years ago just for the fact I didn’t want to have to shoot somebody over a hat. I have people tell me all the time you have balls to wear that hat. There IS a fine line between good sense and intimidation Bro!!

It shouldn't be that way. I'm sorry you have to deal with narrow minded people.

I will say, that by wearing the hat, you lost your ability to claim, "I'll be holding my nose...".:*

• I guess it depends on the area. Imagine as in some divisions (59) of Philadelphia it was reported a 100% vote for President Obama. Not one opposing vote? It actually happened (see below). Yes divisions "could" be somewhat small but not all. I live about 12-15 miles outside philly (in NJ) and yes it did happen. I'm not going to take any chances.

Strange, the article won't allow a cut and paste. The median total of voters in the actual divisions = 22,154 voters with zero republican votes.

That is the product of District Gerrymandering. Compare these two maps. One is the voting districts, the other is actual presidential voting results. These districts were Gerrymandered by Democrats to nullify Republican votes. Both sides do it and it is bullshit and messes with the election results.

You can see where heavy red is, they clumped it into a huge district. That isn't too shady, because population may explain the size. However in the other districts you can see light red pulled into heavy blue. That nullifies that red spot. It becomes more apparent when they start making districts into (L) shapes, or blobs with tentacles like an octopus. Basically the Republicans are given 3 of 10 districts, while the other 7 are made to drowned out pink spots.

To your point, and the results of that 100% district. That was probably that blue middle district surrounded by blue districts that gobbled up pink spots.

That is District Gerrymandering. I'm happy that in the last election Michigan voted to take map making out of the hands of politicians and give it to a a different bipartisan group of citizens every 10 years.:)

• In the past 3 years I have never had anyone to say anything negative about the Trump ball caps that I have worn every day and every where that I have been

You and I always wear Trump hats - I even wore mine in NYC (prior to all the peaceful protestors) with never a negative comment and only a few dirty looks. That west coast is a completely different animal. You may be attacked by a guy with a man bun and skinny jeans with absolutely no idea us southern boys ain’t likely to take an ass whippin over any kind of hat. In today’s environment it is a damn shame you can be assaulted over a damn hat!! We are gettin too old to fight anymore but will not be intimidated by anti Trumpers which could turn deadly if we are attacked. By the same token I am not going to a BLM or ANTIFA protest with a Trump hat because you know SOMEBODY is going to accost you some kinda way which will escalate quickly. So brother WOLF - it may not be that way in Michigan but in many parts of this country a simple MAGA hat will get you assaulted so there most definitely is an intimidation factor involved for sure. I don’t wanna shoot anybody over a damn hat so I try to avoid them at all costs - so I too am intimidated by today’s political environment - FunCycle can outrun em if he runs outta bullets - IM SCREWED :00008172:

• Thanks for the explanation and analysis. Good stuff!

• ...I figured he did it as a political move, since he could officially label Antifa a terrorist group(which has wanted to do from the beginning) and naming the KKK is like naming 1 out of 1,000. I'm pretty sure the KKK took it that way too. That article pretty much says the KKK is still pulling for Trump.:/...

You are correct it was purely political.

Worrying about the KKK with the existence of Antifa is like running out of a house that is burning and stopping to straighten a picture frame. Anitifa has literally caused millions in damages with dozens killed and the KKK is probably like 30 guys who didn't graduate 8th grade.

If the KKK is pulling for Trump then they must have been too stupid to finish 8th grade.

• The National Museum of African American History & Culture (NMAAHC) claims that "self-reliance," “objective, rational thinking,” “hard work,” the "nuclear family," and being “polite” are “white culture”. Tell me the KKK disagrees with this statement.

• Many universities are calling for segregating the races as a "progressive cause", oddly enough something the KKK would whole heartedly endorse.

• Before COVID minorities did better than they had in the history of the US, thanks to Trump's economic policies. Something I'm sure the KKK would not favor.

• Before democrats outreach to blacks they had a higher rate of intact families; as most of us know an intact family is the surest way to the middle class and beyond. I'm sure the KKK would be in favor if keeping minorities poor.

• There was a quote by Morgan Freeman that reads: "if you want to end racism stop talking about it"; so I wonder why democrats make that their #1 subject during election years...

Democrats are as interested in ending racism as I am in stopping that young woman with the really shapely bottom end from walking in front of my office window... and I'm hispanic.

• There is no "if" in regards to the KKK pulling for Trump. Based on your case, that would mean, "the KKK ... must have been too stupid to finish 8th grade".

EDIT: You know that if you are a Trump fan and any KKK members read this forum, you just caused Trump to lose votes.:D

Edited once, last by WOLF ().