Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Cabo, Mexico.

• A young Texan grew up wanting to be a lawman. He grew up big, 6' 2", strong as a longhorn, and fast as a mustang. He could shoot a bottle cap tossed in the air at 40 paces.

When he finally came of age, he applied to where he had only dreamed of working: the West Texas Sheriff's Department.
    After a series of tests and interviews, the Chief Deputy finally called him into his office for the young man's last interview.
    The Chief Deputy said, "You're a big strong kid and you can really shoot.So far your qualifications all look good, but we have, what you might call, an "Attitude Suitability Test", that you must take before you can be accepted. We just don't let anyone carry our badge, son.

"Then, sliding a service pistol and a box of ammo across the desk, the Chief said, “Take this pistol and go out and shoot: six illegal aliens, six ambulance chasing lawyers, six meth dealers,six Muslim extremists, six Democrats, and a rabbit.

”Why the rabbit?" queried the applicant.

"You pass," said the Chief Deputy. "When can you start?"

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• A police officer sees Nancy Pelosi driving by with a bunch of penguins in the backseat of her car. The officer pulls her over and asks, “Where did you get those penguins?”

Nancy replies, “I found them wandering on the side of the road.”

“Well, you should take them to the zoo,” the cop says.

The next day the police officer sees the same car drive by, with the penguins still in the back seat.

Once again he pulls the car over, and he says, “I thought I told you to take those penguins to the zoo!”

“I did,” Pelosi replies. “Today, I’m taking them to the beach.”

• FBI Director James Comey has been fired

• By JONATHAN KARL
    • MEGHAN KENEALLY
    • JUSTIN FISHEL

May 9, 2017, 5:43 PM ET

FBI Director James Comey has been fired, according to the White House.
    "Today, President Donald J. Trump informed FBI Director James Comey that he has been terminated and removed from office," the White House statement reads.
    "President Trump acted based on the clear recommendations of both Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and Attorney General Jeff Sessions," the statement said.

.......... politician-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I kinda liked him.... except for the "we could not determine hillarys intent to commit felonys.... over 100 times"

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• If you are tired of fake news, lying media. Lets face it, they are all against Trump. Heck even Fox is a shell of what they were. Fear not my Trump loving brothers and sisters. There is now a one stop spot for all things great*, "true" and (R)ight. No longer will you have to second guess your media source. Enjoy!?

News | Donald J Trump

* :/

• I tell you what...... Chuck Schumer ..... Thats one of those you see broke down on the side of the road and SWERVE to hit him!
    What a drama queen. ALWAYS A PATHETIC DRAMA QUEEN.

Why wasnt he crying for justice to be done when the oh so "SERIOUS" crimes of the demoshits were taking place??

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

Edited once, last by Guardian_Angel ().

• Isn't it ludicrous that the Dems were all praising Comey after he outlined all the laws that Hellary violated then declined to prosecute - they praised him for being non partisan - then railed against him when he reopened Hellary's case - now they are CRYIN foul cause Trump fired him!! Rep's have flip flopped on Comey also - partisan politics is ruining our great country!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• where was schumer at when lynch was meeting with bill on the tarmac? Where was he when mickey and minnie mouse were registered voters for obamas presidency? Where was schumer when clinton was "opps, I didnt know I couldnt send classified emails on google chrome... ??

He makes me want to vomit...

• Yeah, Trump bailed on him in Jan last year When he released his "findings" on hillarys emails.. and said he would fire him if he was president

Edited once, last by Guardian_Angel ().

• Isn't it ludicrous that the Dems were all praising Comey after he outlined all the laws that Hellary violated then declined to prosecute - they praised him for being non partisan - then railed against him when he reopened Hellary's case - now they are CRYIN foul cause Trump fired him!! Rep's have flip flopped on Comey also - partisan politics is ruining our great country!!

Some of the media are comparing the firing of Comey to what Nixon did during the watergate investigation.

Nixon Discharges Cox For Defiance; Abolishes Watergate Task Force; Richardson And Ruckelshaus Out

I sure hope this doesn't have legs. Those of us old enough to remember what happened then when he fired the special prosecutor Cox. From that day forward, Nixon was called a COX SACKER.

Lot Detail - Impeach the Cox Sacker

I can't imagine what the news media will say about Trump