Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• WOLF - Red has a great point - it is called “fruits of a poisonous tree”. If this is not — that rule is most certainly has been forgotten here

thats-a-fact-jack.jpg

That is rich coming from the group that argued it didn't matter that Russia hacked the DNC servers because it revealed things on Hillary.;( It is also rich because the "FACT" is the investigation wasn't based on the Steele Dossier .

Further more, some people need to re-read or read Mueller's mandate, I'll post it again so you can stop sounding uninformed to those of us that are informed. Please pay particular attention to the first paragraph. The one that states the Mueller investigation's MAIN purpose. Also note that Trump is mentioned in part (b), not (a). Also note part (c) which covers all Trumps shithead friends that went to or are going to prison for non Trump collusion things.

I will not be putting Mueller's mandate up again and I will not be responding to uninformed comments on the matter.;)

• BTW it's awesome to see the left defending the intelligence community after the whole WMDs in Iraq issue.

Oh, is the left defending the intelligence community on T.V.?

Do you believe Trump and Putin over our entire intelligence community? If so, don't bother falsely saluting my American Flag or pledging allegiance to my America and while your at it build a wall on the southern border and make sure you are standing outside my America when it's finished.

• National Headline:

Democrats vow to keep investigating Trump despite Mueller's conclusions, no new indictments

Evidence that the Democrats suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

They have lost their minds, but don't understand that if there were any indictments handed down from the investigation, they would most likely be for ALL the Democrats that have broken the law, not Republicans like they want.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• OK — your right on what’s on the paper — the media and Democrats have been saying for 2 years that Trump would be indicted - are still sayin it - and are gonna keep saying it - Mueller has to have a way out so a few crimes having nothing to do with collusion and a bunch of Russians that will never see a courtroom - great job for all the millions upon millions spent ....and now at last Hillary is right

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• OK — your right on what’s on the paper — the media and Democrats have been saying for 2 years that Trump would be indicted - are still sayin it - and are gonna keep saying it - Mueller has to have a way out so a few crimes having nothing to do with collusion and a bunch of Russians that will never see a courtroom - great job for all the millions upon millions spent ....and now at last Hillary is right

You do realize that to indict those Russians means that Mueller's team found out, not only who they are, where they are from and who they work for, they found how they operate. That knowledge will help us defend against such attacks in the future. Money well spent.

I realize it isn't sexy bombs, guns, ships, planes...but cyber security is actually just as important as physical security these days and our elections are the foundation of our democracy.

I wish some people would grasp that reality.

• You do realize that to indict those Russians means that Mueller's team found out, not only who they are, where they are from and who they work for, they found how they operate. That knowledge will help us defend against such attacks in the future. Money well spent.

I realize it isn't sexy bombs, guns, ships, planes...but cyber security is actually just as important as physical security these days and our elections are the foundation of our democracy.

I wish some people would grasp that reality.

You speak of democracy - another foundation is also based on justice for all. I submit that the Clinton’s and members of the DOJ committed far worse crimes than Manafort or Cohen and yet the whole gang is making book deals and on TV criticizing this President on a daily basis. We know where they are , who they work for, and how they operate. Can’t cry democracy on one hand and I ignore it on the other!!!

• Oh, is the left defending the intelligence community on T.V.?

Do you believe Trump and Putin over our entire intelligence community? If so, don't bother falsely saluting my American Flag or pledging allegiance to my America and while your at it build a wall on the southern border and make sure you are standing outside my America when it's finished.

Attacking my patriotism doesn't change anything. I have served my country, state, county and city. I have taken those oaths and follow them to this day. "All enemies foreign and domestic".

• You speak of democracy - another foundation is also based on justice for all. I submit that the Clinton’s and members of the DOJ committed far worse crimes than Manafort or Cohen and yet the whole gang is making book deals and on TV criticizing this President on a daily basis. We know where they are , who they work for, and how they operate. Can’t cry democracy on one hand and I ignore it on the other!!!

I don't cry foul on one side and ignore it on the other like soo many do.

I have said repeatedly through the years that if they suspect somebody of crimes, investigate them and if warranted, arrest, convict and incarcerate them. Many times I have said to lock Hillary up, if they prove she broke the law. Investigate and arrest the entire Democrat party if you find crimes that warrant it. I am not partisan, I have no love for any of them. I don't do, "what about.." in defense of somebody else's actions. Investigate all good leads and lock up all criminals.

The Republican House and Senate conducted a two year investigation into Hillary that ended with Gowdy saying, "there are some concerning things that should be looked into further". They Apperantly didn't find a crime in two years, and that was your team going after her. Also. the FBI has been looking into the Clinton Foundation for the past 2 1/2 years, maybe that investigation will get her.

• I don't cry foul on one side and ignore it on the other like soo many do.

I have said repeatedly through the years that if they suspect somebody of crimes, investigate them and if warranted, arrest, convict and incarcerate them. Many times I have said to lock Hillary up, if they prove she broke the law. Investigate and arrest the entire Democrat party if you find crimes that warrant it. I am not partisan, I have no love for any of them. I don't do, "what about.." in defense of somebody else's actions. Investigate all good leads and lock up all criminals.

The Republican House and Senate conducted a two year investigation into Hillary that ended with Gowdy saying, "there are some concerning things that should be looked into further". They Apperantly didn't find a crime in two years, and that was your team going after her. Also. the FBI has been looking into the Clinton Foundation for the past 2 1/2 years, maybe that investigation will get her.

The only reason Clinton was not prosecuted is if she goes down she will burn the whole house down with what she knows IMO. Believe this - if we were under investigation and smashed cell phones and bleachbit computer files — at the VERY least you or I would be charged with Obstruction of Justice — and would be GUILTY !!!

• You believe Trump and Putin over our entire intelligence community?

Investigations at this level are a lot different then a state or local level. The lower levels go for the truth, facts and justice and are not influenced by power . At that higher level, it comes down to power and money. Comey proved that with Hillary. I do believe any investigation at that level comes down to,.. what do I get out of it! They don't care about security or safety of this country. If you think that, your living in a shell and they already control you

• Investigations at this level are a lot different then a state or local level. The lower levels go for the truth, facts and justice and are not influenced by power . At that higher level, it comes down to power and money. Comey proved that with Hillary. I do believe any investigation at that level comes down to,.. what do I get out of it! They don't care about security or safety of this country. If you think that, your living in a shell and they already control you

Not counting Obama era cabinet members or political appointees and career officials who left on their own before President Trump took office .....

FBI Departures:

James Comey, director (fired)

Andrew McCabe, deputy director (fired)

Peter Strzok, counterintelligence expert (fired)

Lisa Page, attorney (demoted; resigned)

James Rybicki, chief of staff (resigned)

James Baker, general counsel (resigned)

Mike Kortan, assistant director for public affairs (resigned)

Josh Campbell, special assistant to James Comey (resigned)

James Turgal, executive assistant director (resigned)

Greg Bower, assistant director for office of congressional affairs (resigned)

Michael Steinbach, executive assistant director (resigned)

John Giacalone, executive assistant director (resigned)

DOJ Departures:

Sally Yates, deputy attorney general (fired)

Bruce Ohr, associate deputy attorney general (twice demoted)

David Laufman, counterintelligence chief (resigned)

Rachel Brand, deputy attorney general (resigned)

Trisha Beth Anderson, office of legal counsel for FBI (demoted or reassigned*)

John P. Carlin, assistant attorney general (resigned)

Peter Kadzik, assistant attorney general, congressional liaison (resigned)

Mary McCord, acting assistant attorney general (resigned)

Matthew Axelrod, principal assistant to deputy attorney general (resigned)

Preet Bharara, U.S. attorney, SDNY (fired along with 45 other U.S. Attorneys)

Sharon McGowan, civil rights division (resigned)

Diana Flynn, litigation director for LGBTQ civil rights (resigned)

Vanita Gupta, civil rights division (resigned)

Joel McElvain, assistant branch director of the civil division (resigned)

The top layers of the FBI and Obama era DOJ have long been troubled by financial self-dealing, political machinations, and coverups for ineptitude. As these deep rooted problems increasingly come to light the leadership has fled like rats from a sinking ship. Expect to see more as well as indictments as Senate and current DOJ investigations continue .....

..... nerd-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• He was right....

• Investigations at this level are a lot different then a state or local level. The lower levels go for the truth, facts and justice and are not influenced by power . At that higher level, it comes down to power and money. Comey proved that with Hillary. I do believe any investigation at that level comes down to,.. what do I get out of it! They don't care about security or safety of this country. If you think that, your living in a shell and they already control you

So you believe every intelligence agency we have is in the bag for Russia and doesn't want to protect us from foreign adversaries. That is a sad and scary reality you made for yourself. Why even have a military that is largely informed by those agencies?

• So you believe every intelligence agency we have is in the bag for Russia and doesn't want to protect us from foreign adversaries. That is a sad and scary reality you made for yourself. Why even have a military that is largely informed by those agencies?

apples and oranges buddy,.. apples and oranges. Are you saying every intelligence agency gets involved with investigations like this?:D Try again,... NEXT?:00008356:

• You believe Trump and Putin over our entire intelligence community?

Nice loaded question. I don't believe any of them all the time. They can all be right sometimes and wrong another. I may have chosen the wrong word when I eluded to the intelligence community being wrong. Willfully misleading would have been a better choice.