Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• All it takes to make money is more money.

Or ......

375171.gif

Either works ...... angel-squared

In other news that you probably won't see reported ......

Friday night President Donald Trump signed into law a bill naming a Virginia post office for fallen U.S. Army Captain Humayun Khan, son of Khizr Khan.

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

Edited once, last by Orangeman ().

• Will they report it when they find Trump lynched out back of the white house or will they put a trump mask on the vice president and pass him off as Trump?The mystery continues.

• Knife attacker on Chinese bus kills 5, wounds 21: reports

https://www.foxnews.com/world/…kills-5-wounds-21-reports

What would the gun control nuts say if this happened here in the US???? Just proves a maniac will find a way to commit these heinous crimes...by gun or whatever. I say ban all butter knives immediately before this blight moves to America

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Just a thought —- if the country can survive the government shutdown as long as they say it may last - do we really need all these folks on the government tit ??? How many private companies would survive they had a partial shutdown of production. I always thought employers had just enough to get the job done to be successful giving as little time off as possible. Why do we continue to allow our government to use business practices, operating budgets, etc, etc, etc. that would absolutely fail in the private sector. Sad to say but it ain’t Washington’s fault. We, the voters, have went to sleep at the wheel. Washington knows - “learned behavior is accepted”. As my esteemed political frenemie WOLF says which I agree - we have become a nation of sheep - on both sides of the voting booth.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I hope Trump has what it takes to keep it shut down until we get the funding for the wall

If he caves without getting a win I suspect his chances for getting re elected will diminish Yugely!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Just a thought —- if the country can survive the government shutdown as long as they say it may last - do we really need all these folks on the government tit ??? How many private companies would survive they had a partial shutdown of production. I always thought employers had just enough to get the job done to be successful giving as little time off as possible. Why do we continue to allow our government to use business practices, operating budgets, etc, etc, etc. that would absolutely fail in the private sector. Sad to say but it ain’t Washington’s fault. We, the voters, have went to sleep at the wheel. Washington knows - “learned behavior is accepted”. As my esteemed political frenemie WOLF says which I agree - we have become a nation of sheep - on both sides of the voting booth.

It was our watch and we fell asleep at our posts.

• How can he win relection if his own party won't vote or work for him.

if the Democrats do nothing but fight against him or do something really stupid like try to impeach him and on top of that if he gets this wall funding he will win by a landslide

the people want results and in the end if he gets them and the dems are seen as doing nothing that will be all the people will need to keep him in office

As a side note - who do the dems even have that isnt a joke? - - unless someone new comes out of the wood work they dont even have a viable person at the moment

• if the Democrats do nothing but fight against him or do something really stupid like try to impeach him and on top of that if he gets this wall funding he will win by a landslide

the people want results and in the end if he gets them and the dems are seen as doing nothing that will be all the people will need to keep him in office

As a side note - who do the dems even have that isnt a joke? - - unless someone new comes out of the wood work they dont even have a viable person at the moment

Your right about the Dems... they do seem to be lost in the woods. Mexicans need to pay for that wall like Trump said they would or he's just as worthless as the dems, far as I'm concerned. I'm tired of the all the lies.

• Your right about the Dems... they do seem to be lost in the woods. Mexicans need to pay for that wall like Trump said they would or he's just as worthless as the dems, far as I'm concerned. I'm tired of the all the lies.

Trump never said they would pay for it directly, it seemed pretty clear to me that he meant they would pay for it by agreeing to better trade deals - which has happened

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• Trump never said they would pay for it directly, in seemed pretty clear to me that he meant they would pay for it by agreeing to better trade deals - which has happened

Was it a better trade deal or is that just the same old excuse we always hear? That's how our government got so full of fruit loops, we keep making excuses for their bimbo brain ideas.