Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• As a former officer of the court I can tell you terrorists have no business being afforded all the rights as American citizens. These people believe that Sharia Law is above American laws and they will be rewarded for killing as many of us that they can. I believe it is quite clear in the following
    we are at war with these people even though a Declaration of War has not been passed by Congress. I can assure you the military is better equipped to handle these people than a local or federal prosecutor!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• As a former officer of the court I can tell you terrorists have no business being afforded all the rights as American citizens. These people believe that Sharia Law is above American laws and they will be rewarded for killing as many of us that they can. I believe it is quite clear in the following ...we are at war with these people even though a Declaration of War has not been passed by Congress. I can assure you the military is better equipped to handle these people than a local or federal prosecutor!!

Unfortunately its not even worth time debating now since the Federal Prosecutor confirmed this afternoon during the presser announcing his charges that even though verbally waiving his rights Mr. Terrorist was in fact Mirandized so no chance of Military supervision and even labeling him an enemy combatant would just be a political move at this point ..... he's in the Federal system so now we spend a whole lot of time and money to prosecute him for what we already know to be indisputable fact and has a predefined end point....

........ bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• You are right @Orangeman - in the infinite wisdom of our leaders they have chosen to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to make sure he has a fair trial based on laws that this asshole despises .... and we wonder why we are 20 trillion in debt ;(

• I’m all for using the justice system on most occasions but these Terrorist attacks like this that we have on tape. I would be all for getting all the info we can from them then end their life for less the a dollar. This guy is a animal that needs to be put down. His guilt is not in question. So let’s move to the sentencing. Probably not a popular statement but these scumbags that kill innocent people deserve to die!

• Have any of you seen this Impeachment commercial by some nut bag named Tom styer.

He makes some unbelievable and unproven statements.

Just wow!!

This is the same CA billionaire who sent a letter to the DNC and Democrats who are up for re-election that he would not give them any more money unless they pledged to impeach the President ...... not even attempting to hide the fact anymore that people like him run things and have power over the people ......

Rumor is he has sunk more than $10 million in this ad campaign .... would like to see what would happen if the shoe was on the other foot ....

I have a little news for him ...... the silent Americans are starting to see the truth and are fed up with being told what to think .... it scares the hell out of people like Styer ....

...... ninja-squared

• Someone posted this on a Fox News thread. Loved it so wanted to share.
    Amen to this comment !!!

I’m still trying to figure out how Hillary lost the election...
    Was it the Russian Uranium Deal?
    Was it Wikileaks?
    Was it Podesta?
    Was it Comey?
    Was it having a sexual predator as a husband?
    Was it Huma Abedin’s sexual predator husband Anthony Weiner?
    Was it because the Clinton Foundation ripped off Haiti?
    Was it subpoena violations?
    Was it the congressional testimony lies?
    Was it the corrupt Clinton Foundation?
    Was it the Benghazi butchering?
    Was it pay for play?
    Was it being recorded laughing because she got a child rapist off when she was an attorney?
    Was it the Travel Gate scandal?
    Was it the Whitewater scandal?
    Was it the Cattle Gate scandal?
    Was it the Trooper Gate scandal?
    OR....
    Was it the the $15 million for Chelsea’s apartment bought with foundation money?
    Or her husband’s interference with Loretta Lynch & the investigation?
    Or having debate questions stolen & given to her?
    Or her own secret server in her house?
    Or deleting 30,000 emails?
    Or having cell phones destroyed with hammers?
    Was it the Seth Rich murder?
    Was it the Vince Foster murder?
    Was it the Gennifer Flowers assault & settlement?
    Was it the $800,000 Paula Jones settlement?
    Was it calling half the United States deplorable?
    Was it the underhanded treatment of Bernie Sanders?
    Was it Bill’s impeachment?
    Was it the lie about being under sniper fire in Bosnia?
    Was it the $10 million she took for the pardon of Marc Rich?
    Or the $6 BILLION she “lost” when in charge of the State Dept.?
    Or because she is a hateful, lying, power hungry, overly ambitious, greedy, nasty person?
    Gee I just can’t seem to put my finger on it... :00008172::00008172::00008356::00008356:

So......

Taking Donna Brazile at her word, and I see no reason not to since her latest revelations do nothing but hurt her in the party ....

Leaving out that we now know as fact Bernie had no chance ...

Now that we know for sure the DNC and the Clinton Campaign where not only in lock step well before the primary but where operating as one entity with all spending having to be approved by the Clinton machine .....

How does this change the narrative that they knew nothing about the growing millions of dollars spent through Fusion GPS for Russian counter intelligence by both the DNC and the campaign, since they where one and the same ....

I also find it interesting how much debt the DNC was in and the millions still owed by the '12 Obama campaign that was settled when Clinton was given control over the DNC finances and spending .... but 9 or so million is recorded in Fusion GPS records as received from the Obama super pac after this all took place .....

....... confused-squared

I just wanted to post these six names since they seem to have been forgotten today .....

Staff Sgt. Clayton Bowen
    Pfc. Morris Walker
    Staff Sgt. Kurt Curtiss
    2nd Lt. Darryn Andrews
    Pfc. Matthew Michael Martinek
    Staff Sgt. Michael Murphrey

• I don’t know where you got that but reading him Maranda has nothing to do with him being declared a foreign combatant.

• I don’t know where you got that but reading him Maranda has nothing to do with him being declared a foreign combatant.

The direct answer is from a Military lawyer and current Federal employee but you may have missed my follow up post ...

even though verbally waiving his rights Mr. Terrorist was in fact Mirandized so no chance of Military supervision and even labeling him an enemy combatant would just be a political move at this point

You are correct.. it can still be done after .. as mentioned in the follow up post .......

However ....

There is a huge difference in what weight that classification carries relative to when it is applied and if Mirandized ....

.... politician-squared

• I don’t know if I was right now pushing for the military to take over the New York terrorist - after the travesty of justice we just witnessed in the Bowe Bergdhal sentencing. Our country has just lost its way on truth and justice. I continuously see things that I thought I would never believe happen !! Our poor grandchildren are gonna I inherit a world of crap !!

• I don’t know if I was right now pushing for the military to take over the New York terrorist - after the travesty of justice we just witnessed in the Bowe Bergdhal sentencing. Our country has just lost its way on truth and justice. I continuously see things that I thought I would never believe happen !! Our poor grandchildren are gonna I inherit a world of crap !!

Are you talking about Mars??? :whistling:

• Actually my point was that one has nothing to do with the other. Maranda only has to do with the ability to question the subject and whether anything gleaned from that questioning is admissible in court. His unsolicited comments “ Alla akbar” are totally admissible. As far as him being declared a foreign combatant, someone higher up the food chain makes that call. Personally, based on what I heard I don’t see it happening since there doesn’t appear there was any previous contact. My point is reading the maranda rights has no real bearing on the case in the long run.

• My point is reading the maranda rights has no real bearing on the case in the long run.

If he had not been read and was classified as an enemy combatant he could have been questioned without a lawyer and it been fully admissible then been put under Military control, with none of the Miranda warning rights guaranteed or relevant.

However I agree with you in that since he waived his rights and is singing like a canary other than where he is being held, the speed at which he goes through the system, how the questioning can be done, and how much public exposure it receives, as long as he is being prosecuted by the Feds and not NY the outcome should be the same now. Though that could have gone sideways at a few points and not reading him would have legally minimized those variables.