Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Do you remember what I said about the big three in the stock market and "ESG"? BlackRock - State Street and Vanguard They are dictating what and when these companies do, whether it makes them money or reduces their income. These three own something like 27% of the stock market.

These people have gotten away with pushing their agenda forever and no one has said "NO!", but it seems now as if by pushing this trans agenda they may have finally gone too far. Bud light was just the start and I suspect this target stuff was them testing to see if it was a fluke and they are finding out it wasn't. The people are pissed and tired of having things shoved down their throat and with they but light boycott we are finally realizing we do have some control and don't have to just take it.

What I find very interesting is what I have been hearing from gay men. Here in Palm Springs our gay population is very high, I have read that it might even hit 50% of out population that is gay. Considering this I of course know a large number of gay men, and I can tell you they do not like that the trans people are being lumped together with gay men as if they are all part of the same club - I have been told that Trans has nothing to do with being gay, the gay people I have talked to have no problem knowing and accepting their god given gender and for the most part, like me, they think trans people have a mental issue. Seriously I know one gay doctor who is very outspoken in his beliefs that the "T" does not belong in the LGB alphabet soup the left likes to try to make into one big club - - he makes it perfect clear that he thinks there is a huge difference between being attracted to the same sex and actually believing you are the opposite sex - - what I also find very interesting is that lately I have run into a large number of gay men who are also very outspoken Trump supporters. Actually if you think about it it makes sense - Dual Income households with no kids often have more discretionary cash than your typical household and just like the rest of us the Biden/liberal economy has hit their investments and their grocery bill - - - Its really kind of funny - to hear the left talk you would think that all the Blacks and the entire LGBQ community should be liberals and I can tell you, around here, even though its California most I have spoken to are on the right economically and center, or slightly center left on social issues and most will tell you that the economic issues will guide their vote over social issues - - - perhaps the reason why the left is so involve with the "T" people is because they know they are the exception and will stick with the democrats when the Blacks and "LGBQ" people are moving to the right.

Personally I think Biden has done one thing very well - - he and his administration are pushing more center left people over to the right than I have seen in a very long time

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• These people have gotten away with pushing their agenda forever and no one has said "NO!", but it seems now as if by pushing this trans agenda they may have finally gone too far. Bud light was just the start and I suspect this target stuff was them testing to see if it was a fluke and they are finding out it wasn't. The people are pissed and tired of having things shoved down their throat and with they but light boycott we are finally realizing we do have some control and don't have to just take it.

What I find very interesting is what I have been hearing from gay men. Here in Palm Springs our gay population is very high, I have read that it might even hit 50% of out population that is gay. Considering this I of course know a large number of gay men, and I can tell you they do not like that the trans people are being lumped together with gay men as if they are all part of the same club - I have been told that Trans has nothing to do with being gay, the gay people I have talked to have no problem knowing and accepting their god given gender and for the most part, like me, they think trans people have a mental issue. Seriously I know one gay doctor who is very outspoken in his beliefs that the "T" does not belong in the LGB alphabet soup the left likes to try to make into one big club - - he makes it perfect clear that he thinks there is a huge difference between being attracted to the same sex and actually believing you are the opposite sex - - what I also find very interesting is that lately I have run into a large number of gay men who are also very outspoken Trump supporters. Actually if you think about it it makes sense - Dual Income households with no kids often have more discretionary cash than your typical household and just like the rest of us the Biden/liberal economy has hit their investments and their grocery bill - - - Its really kind of funny - to hear the left talk you would think that all the Blacks and the entire LGBQ community should be liberals and I can tell you, around here, even though its California most I have spoken to are on the right economically and center, or slightly center left on social issues and most will tell you that the economic issues will guide their vote over social issues - - - perhaps the reason why the left is so involve with the "T" people is because they know they are the exception and will stick with the democrats when the Blacks and "LGBQ" people are moving to the right.

Personally I think Biden has done one thing very well - - he and his administration are pushing more center left people over to the right than I have seen in a very long time

Actually these boycotts started years ago with Coke Cola, Home Depot and Star Bucks, and Target came from Desert Storm. In South Carolina we also had the South Carolina National Bank and Coke Cola from something about 30 years ago (Yes I do remember the reason) and had something to do with Myrtle Beach. People have long memories and we still have people that will never spend a dollar in Myrtle Beach city limits. Money Talks.

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies