Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• If a nuclear war was to go down tomorrow you would have NO time to withdraw your money. You need your money in hand, at least 30,000 rounds of ammo at the minimum, good arsenal of weapons for you and the family and of course you need a good 6 months worth of food stored.

If someone launches nukes - money is our last concern.
    Better be right with Jesus ;)

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

• You trust those banks the way things are going? 3 banks actually make it worse. Would be wiser to have most of the cash in gold or silver or actual cash on hand in case shit goes south. What exactly do you plan on doing in case of a real emergency? In case of a sudden war or catastrophe you truly believe banks will be your friend?

If a nuclear war was to go down tomorrow you would have NO time to withdraw your money. You need your money in hand, at least 30,000 rounds of ammo at the minimum, good arsenal of weapons for you and the family and of course you need a good 6 months worth of food stored.

Frankly in this type of situation I think ammo will be more valuable than gold, unless you have someone who wants it gold is just a giant paper weight and a pain in the ass to carry around. cant really do anything with it if no one wants it. Ammo on the other hand can keep you safe and potentially get you food. personally if we were in the type of SHTF situation we would have in a full blown nuclear conflict with all of the financial systems shut down I would take 100 pounds of ammo for my guns over 100 pounds of gold in a heart beat

if we are talking Mad Max, SHTF, end of the world stuff - - what we think of as "money" today will be pretty much worthless, food, water, ammo, shelter - - - these will be the things that people are going to be fighting and killing for, dont think anyone will care about "money"

on the other hand - it we actually got to that point I think I might prefer to be one of the people at ground zero when the nuke goes off rather than being one of the people left to dig through whats left. :/

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• You trust those banks the way things are going? 3 banks actually make it worse. Would be wiser to have most of the cash in gold or silver or actual cash on hand in case shit goes south. What exactly do you plan on doing in case of a real emergency? In case of a sudden war or catastrophe you truly believe banks will be your friend?

If a nuclear war was to go down tomorrow you would have NO time to withdraw your money. You need your money in hand, at least 30,000 rounds of ammo at the minimum, good arsenal of weapons for you and the family and of course you need a good 6 months worth of food stored.

Ammo will also be like gold, so have plenty of it. 30,000 rounds would be a good start. Hell I use to carry 1,000 rounds to the range.

• Ammo will also be like gold, so have plenty of it. 30,000 rounds would be a good start. Hell I use to carry 1,000 rounds to the range.

Ammo will be worth much more than gold - you cant eat gold, but ammo can get you something to eat

:thumbsup:

• DAMN! Finally something that we agree on!

I suspect we agree on much more than you think, its just that we are both a bit on the stubborn side and tend to butt heads 8o

I'm not rich so all banks/credit union deposits are insured...

• Something like that could happen to anyone...u know how attention ho's are when they can get their 15 minutes...

Its likely that it had been vetted beforehand by his handlers...if so, I bet he's pissed they missed it...