Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne…D-deaths-OVERCOUNTED.html

Noice how almost 3 years after they are allowing all of this to come out to light. It cannot be suppresed any longer neither they have a need for it to be suppressed any longer. Back in late 2020/early 2021 all these had come to light on social media platforms. Problem is, the information was hidden or the user got banned for "misinformation" within days. Covid desths being overcounted has been a fact since the beginning and, all of us working in the healthcare industry knew about it.

• Yes and it said Mixed rrsults. In other words they can't verify it. And snopes is not always correct. Plus how do you know the hospitals weren't calling a case covid when it wasn't. I had a friend whose wife died who didn't have covid but the death certificate said covid. He was really pissed about it.

• https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne…D-deaths-OVERCOUNTED.html

Noice how almost 3 years after they are allowing all of this to come out to light. It cannot be suppresed any longer neither they have a need for it to be suppressed any longer. Back in late 2020/early 2021 all these had come to light on social media platforms. Problem is, the information was hidden or the user got banned for "misinformation" within days. Covid desths being overcounted has been a fact since the beginning and, all of us working in the healthcare industry knew about it.

Some of what you say may be true...

Here in Colorado in 2020 the media called out the state for falsely reporting covid cases.. There were several instances where the coroner said they died from one thing (if memory serves me the one that stuck in my head was alcohol poisoning) and they counted it as covid. The forced the state to change how they counted to "died from covid" to died from Covid related and died with covid... Those numbers were much more accurate as they would show a person who tested positive for covid, but died from cancer.... and so forth... At least here in my state... this is not breaking news...

This is from May 2020 when the shit was just starting...

https://www.cbsnews.com/colora…ol-poisoning-covid-death/

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Yes and it said Mixed rrsults. In other words they can't verify it. And snopes is not always correct. Plus how do you know the hospitals weren't calling a case covid when it wasn't. I had a friend whose wife died who didn't have covid but the death certificate said covid. He was really pissed about it.

No one is denying that the deaths were not counted at COVID. That was happening here also in Canada. What Snopes is showing in they where not paid extra for deaths marked COVID. They were however, possibly received medicare for COVID related illness treatments.

• No one is denying that the deaths were not counted at COVID. That was happening here also in Canada. What Snopes is showing in they where not paid extra for deaths marked COVID. They were however, possibly received medicare for COVID related illness treatments.

I must admit I have never heard of hospitals or doctors being paid for deaths - - generally speaking these places are paid for the treatment they provide and even if a person ends up dying from something other than COVID when they are in the hospital if they do happen to have COVID it still requires treatment even if it is not the cause of death - - - seriously does anyone think they wouldn't treat the COVID just because you also have some other medical conditions at the same time?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• The COVID paid for lots of stuff. My neighbor's wife passed away a year ago. Now she had lots of problems but died with COVID and the Goverment paid $8,000.00 for her funeral expences. Don't know if it makes any difference but he was a retired postal worker. We going to be paying for the money the government spent for meny years.

• The COVID paid for lots of stuff. My neighbor's wife passed away a year ago. Now she had lots of problems but died with COVID and the Goverment paid $8,000.00 for her funeral expences. Don't know if it makes any difference but he was a retired postal worker. We going to be paying for the money the government spent for meny years.

Lord knows as a Libertarian I believe our Government pays for a shit load of things it has no business being involved in.

• Has it ever occurred to you that in reality - - - - -

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

• The Eisenhower quote makes sense... The rest of that meme makes no sense at all to me...

No need trying to explain what ones supposed thought is, to me it is stupid.

I am an immigrant and I love this "empire" and once signed a form that said I would have given my life if needed... If one or a group doesn't support this "empire"... please feel free to leave because we do not need you.... Using the guise of Libertarian as a means of disloyal subversion is in my opinion cowardice.... Just my two cents...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I must admit I have never heard of hospitals or doctors being paid for deaths - - generally speaking these places are paid for the treatment they provide and even if a person ends up dying from something other than COVID when they are in the hospital if they do happen to have COVID it still requires treatment even if it is not the cause of death - - - seriously does anyone think they wouldn't treat the COVID just because you also have some other medical conditions at the same time?

Not necesarily paid for deaths. But hospitals were given bonuses (large ones) for each available bed they had with Covid infected patients. So the more Covid beds you had filled with Covid patients the more money you would get. This is in part how they were able to pay nurses $100 an hour during the pandemic. Needless to say hospitals, Nursing homes etc made a RIDICULOUS amount of money during Covid.

• Not necesarily paid for deaths. But hospitals were given bonuses (large ones) for each available bed they had with Covid infected patients. So the more Covid beds you had filled with Covid patients the more money you would get. This is in part how they were able to pay nurses $100 an hour during the pandemic. Needless to say hospitals, Nursing homes etc made a RIDICULOUS amount of money during Covid.

So? are you saying you think these hospitals lied and said patients had COVID that did not have COVID? - - - - I mean I understand that some deaths were probably attributed to COVID when that was not actually the cause of death, but I do believe these people did in fact have COVID

Are you suggesting they didn't?

• Do you think there will ever come a time when the party in power stops wasting time and our money investigating the party that lost power?

I'm really getting tired of my government spending my money on never ending investigations that accomplish nothing - - seems like ever since the Republicans decided to impeach Clinton for lying about his relationship with Monica never ending investigations and accusations have been going back n fourth and back n fourth and in the end even when the investigations turn something up - nothing happens.

Personally if your going to reach into my pocket and take my money I can think of a million things I would rather have you spend it on before this crap

JMO

• Failure to apply the same standards across the board only lends to an authoritarian form of government.

So, If the Democrats endlessly investigate Trump because they want any excuse to get rid of him does "applying the same standards" mean Republicans should do the same thing to Biden??

Personally I would have more respect for Republicans if they simply acknowledged that a wrong had been done, but then said that despite that they would not waste tax payer money seeking revenge with an investigation.

like I said above - - ever since Clinton its been nothing but revenge politics and a total waste of my money!

• So, If the Democrats endlessly investigate Trump because they want any excuse to get rid of him does "applying the same standards" mean Republicans should do the same thing to Biden??

Personally I would have more respect for Republicans if they simply acknowledged that a wrong had been done, but then said that despite that they would not waste tax payer money seeking revenge with an investigation.

like I said above - - ever since Clinton its been nothing but revenge politics and a total waste of my money!

So if the repubs lose power will you tell the dems the same?

• So if the repubs lose power will you tell the dems the same?

Yes, of course I would - as a Libertarian I have equal distain for both the Democrats and the Republicans when they waste my money (which they all seem to be very good at doing)