Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• exactly!!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Edward Neal - I think something to get to your way of thinking is where we are headed and possibly violently. If anyone doesn’t believe this upcoming election is not going to be a tinder box that can set off who knows what isn’t paying attention!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Edward Neal - I think something to get to your way of thinking is where we are headed and possibly violently. If anyone doesn’t believe this upcoming election is not going to be a tinder box that can set off who knows what isn’t paying attention!!

First I would like to make it very clear that my statement above was in no way intended to promote violence. I am very much for change, but not that way

• That’s right fall admissions time is coming up! Send your children to Duke university and you too can have your kiddos graduate with the incredible diction and literary skills exemplified by one of their best in the graduating class!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Pretty much what I would expect from our current education system. When I was younger college and higher education was something aimed at the top tier of students coming out of high school. For those that were not in this group of high school students they had very good programs to get people into well paying trades and or arts so that they could make their way in this word and support themselves.

Some time later in my life it would seem that this concept that college was not meant for everyone fell out of favor - being "fair" so that all were treated "equally" became the new idea that is now pushed and to achieve this goal it seems they found it was easier to lower the standards for the students than it would have been to actually educate them properly. In addition to this students "feelings" seem to have become as important or perhaps even more important than actually insuring they received a proper education.

also in addition to the problems I stated above we also got to the point where having successful athletic teams became a huge source of money which pushed schools to set aside a proper education in favor of winning.

JMO

Almost forgot - one of the things I find really sad are the huge number of college athletes that are pushed through the education system never really getting the full education they might need that are not among the very small group who actually make it into professional sports. These "students" not only don't get the professional sports career, but they also dont get the quality education they needed if they didnt make it in sports - - - basically they are used and thrown away.

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• First I would like to make it very clear that my statement above was in no way intended to promote violence. I am very much for change, but not that way

Agree - I was no way promoting any type of violence but to not be cognizant of the fact that if any type of voter fraud is suspected - proven or not - in battleground states determining the balance of power many on both sides are at their breaking point. Don’t ever kid yourself - when folks in the northeast start freezing to death this winter because they can’t afford heating oil something will break - and nothing good will come. It was terrible when the blacks rioted in Watts & Harlem. That will look like a picnic when left starts rioting against right or vice versa. You don’t have to promote violence to see all the signs it very well could be coming!! We pray cooler heads will prevail - we will see

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• This is why I hate the network news. They have Bidon touting how Micron in NY will be investing in chip manufacturing. But they didn't say Micron will be eligible for 3 billion in government subsidies to do this. The mainstream media is once again trying to tip the election to the left. Unfortunately, if you are a consumer of the network news lies, sounds like a win for Bidon.

• Agree - I was no way promoting any type of violence but to not be cognizant of the fact that if any type of voter fraud is suspected - proven or not - in battleground states determining the balance of power many on both sides are at their breaking point. Don’t ever kid yourself - when folks in the northeast start freezing to death this winter because they can’t afford heating oil something will break - and nothing good will come. It was terrible when the blacks rioted in Watts & Harlem. That will look like a picnic when left starts rioting against right or vice versa. You don’t have to promote violence to see all the signs it very well could be coming!! We pray cooler heads will prevail - we will see

When I was a little kid we had a very nice lady that came in and helped my mom clean and watch us kids. One day my mom was out and some family emergency came up where this lady, Eva, had to run home so with my mother not being home she decided to take me and my sister with her. Eva loaded us in the car and off we went. We stopped at her home and then she took us to one of those traveling fairs that you see pop up in shopping centers. This really stood out I’n my mind because after my sister an I got on the little roller coaster Eva got very upset because the guy operating had it on full speed and wouldn’t stop. My sister was terrified, but I thought it was great. After several minutes of Eva screaming at the operator he finally stopped it an let us off. My sister and I had been the only riders and Eva was visibly upset. She loaded us in the car and rushed us back home. The next day the watts riots broke out I remember watching it on the tv. It wasn’t until I was older that I realized that the little shopping center and Eva’s home were right in the heart of watts, and that black ride operator was probably getting a kick out of having some fun at the expense of the two white kids. I think it was the watts riots when I first leaned that the races didn’t all get along, I had grown up with people of color always around the house and they were always treated like family, heck my first little crush was Eva’s daughter, i don’t think it ever even crossed my mind that she was black and I was white, I just knew I liked her she came over one day and in my attempt to show off and impress i was bouncing on the top bunk of the bunk bed an fell off and split my lip wide open - yep my first attempt to impress a girl resulted in my first stitches 👏

• https://www.foxnews.com/politi…e-invasion-spokesman-says

wonder if Nancy will change her views on being soft on crime or will blame it on a deranged MAGA supporter ?? I got my money on the latter 😂

I would never wish any harm on anyone, not even someone who I am strongly politically opposed to.

Now, having said that I think I would find it very entertaining if the perpetrator of this violent attack ended up being some homeless illegal immigrant who has been allowed to stay in this country due to the catch and release policies of the left.

Like I said, dont ever want to see people get hurt, but if it does have to happen I would laugh if it is the result of their own stupid policies :thumbsup:

wonder if Nancy will change her views on being soft on crime or will blame it on a deranged MAGA supporter ?? I got my money on the latter 😂

I love it... Mr. Pelosi is in the hospital receiving excellent medical care and is expected to make a full recovery.... What a waste of words, like anyone going to the hospital does not receive excellent medical care.,..

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

Sorry but I am skeptical about this one .....

Nancy has been SOH twice and in Congress for what, 90 years or so. This is her home in her district that was vandalized with spray paint a couple years ago and the perpetrators caught right away because of the extreme security at this property.

How did this person get in. Where they invited in. Does Paul need to be more careful of the company he hires.....um... keeps.....

............ angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......