Travel restrictions Montana, Wyoming. Asking for travel information.

• On our trip to Slingshot in the Rockies we plan on going on Beartooth Pass highway, Wyoming. On return leg we plan on going on Going to the Sun Road, Montana. Is any one familiar with these ? Is there any restrictions, I plan on taking the Sling and pulling a small motorcycle trailer. I know they are only open during summer months, so July I should be ok. I'm more worried about pulling the trailer and if I will be allowed access ? Any one with experience on these, info would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

• On our trip to Slingshot in the Rockies we plan on going on Beartooth Pass highway, Wyoming. On return leg we plan on going on Going to the Sun Road, Montana. Is any one familiar with these ? Is there any restrictions, I plan on taking the Sling and pulling a small motorcycle trailer. I know they are only open during summer months, so July I should be ok. I'm more worried about pulling the trailer and if I will be allowed access ? Any one with experience on these, info would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

That should be a GREAT ride with incredible views .... I'm jealous. The Going to the Sun highway (GTTSH) road should be open by then. Dress appropriately for the temperature at ekevarion. Be prepared you can run into snow but it should be unlikely. You won't go fast on GTTSH as in section ot will be bumper to bumper traffic but take your time keep an eye on the other drivers not paying attention and your passenger I'll have the time of their lives. Expect the same for Beertooth although traffic might not be bad at all. Lots and lots of photos PLEASE. Glacier National Park is one of our favorite spots in the world

• That should be a GREAT ride with incredible views .... I'm jealous. The Going to the Sun highway (GTTSH) road should be open by then. Dress appropriately for the temperature at ekevarion. Be prepared you can run into snow but it should be unlikely. You won't go fast on GTTSH as in section ot will be bumper to bumper traffic but take your time keep an eye on the other drivers not paying attention and your passenger I'll have the time of their lives. Expect the same for Beertooth although traffic might not be bad at all. Lots and lots of photos PLEASE. Glacier National Park is one of our favorite spots in the world

@Ross thanks for you input much appreciated. Definitely looking forward to the trip, I'm in the midst of doing the rout planning and want to make sure I can take the Sling and trailer on these two roads.

• I learned about Going to the Sun when I got there and found I couldn't take truck and camper. That road is very narrow and curves tight - would love to do it with the Sling. I did the Beartooth with truck and camper, 25 feet, no issue. Got the laptop out so I could give you better answers! Looking forward to seeing you in Colorado!

@slle I have done the Beartooth in both directions on a motorcycle and Going to the Sun Rd once.They are both incredible rides.
    First The Beartooth it's exciting either way.If you enter from Red Lodge on the Montana side when you get to the end you can either take The Chief Joseph Hwy to Cody WY which is another incredible ride or enter Yellowstone NP.
    The Going to the Sun Rd another amazing ride.I took it going up.There is apparently always roadworks and sometimes snow right into July.
    I remember the last mile to the top was very muddy resulting in quite a number of motorcycles dropping the bikes.Took it very slowly.At the top I took the long way around the back also a nice ride.
    To sum up these rides are probably the most incredible rides in the USA.
    Have fun.See you in Vail!!!!