Challenge for the winner at Slingshot uncorked : " winner picks charity " AKA betting the winner. It is voluntarily.Show of at the event

• Challenge for the winner at Slingshot Uncorked (Clarksville VA): " winner picks charity " AKA betting the winner. It is voluntarily.
    In our Forum it is about to help Members and other's, so how to take bets. On site for a good cause.
    We have the opportunity to show our SS at the Bridge.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Mitch @MACAWS could we eventually get the public involved too ? like the winner would have to donate the money, but would get the best bottle of wine from the event.
    Like a kind of buying a ticket?
    This wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy we could raise more money, this way it does not matter how many SS are displayed.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• I have to run this by the event organizers.
    We will be on the bridge which is inside the gates of the wine festival. Once we are inside the gates we have to play by heir rules.
    Unfortunately since this is not my event I don't have much say in the matter. I am not sure they will let us ask for donations.
    We can set up voting like any other car show where the spectators can pick by category.

We can however have all of the slingshot entries put donations into a Jar and the winner can donate to a charity. After the event we can post the charity on the forum and if anyone else want to donate they can.

Guess we need to kick this around a bit and see what everyone thinks

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• That'd sounds like a plan. :thumbup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I'm in for $ 100.00 for a good charity.

• Count me in!!!! :thumbsup:

Are all of your LED's going to be installed? We need a good wrench day to get your Sling finished for the event. I am available Sunday, but I thing you have something planned already. Call me when you have a minute and we can put something together.