Giraffe Cam

• Expected more of you and unfortunately have to say this really turns me off of this forum. But Hey, the first amendment is still in effect, so you keep going.

But I probably won't (my choice).

Did someone piss in your Cheerios?! You really need to lighten up... This forum thrives on humor - sorry you don't have any. That's sad... :(

I would expect more from someone who went through what we both went through. Humor was vital on submarines also.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Female giraffes often return to where they were born to give birth. Once there, their calves receive a rough welcome into the world, falling over five feet to the ground

Giraffes' tongues can be up to 20 inches long and are darkly colored, which is thought to help protect them during frequent sun-exposure

Because of their unusual shape, giraffes have a highly-specialized cardiovascular system that starts with an enormous heart. It's two feet long and weighs up to 25 pounds

Male giraffes will test a female's fertility by tasting her urine. Which is something now you can't un-know. A male's penis can be up to four feet long

The female has to cooperate for mating to occur — she has to delicately balance a mate that could weigh as much as 50 percent more than her, as he mounts her from behind. After successfully mounting a female, the male ejaculates almost immediately, typically in less than 2 seconds.

sent from my FAST red slingshot