SLINGSHOTS IN THE ROCKIES,July12-16

• I just want to know if you can keep up with her! Love the "on your left".

No way!! at least not in the slingshot. I made the mistake of racing her at the drag strip in my c6z06 one time never again lol. That bike is fast and grandma can ride lol

:GRAYSS: Its all about that base :HEADERSS::MOTOROILSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch, Welter duels

• @ivor My wife won't know if she can join me until later this year...is it possible to register her for the event at the event?

Also...I just booked my room, more than likely, I will have a room if someone wants to split a room.

When I registered for it, you select the number of people attending. They need to order shirts for them. I simply added my wife into that number when I registered.

My room is booked, and we are both registered. Excited as hell because I've been looking at Google maps and figuring out my route too, and Damn, there will be lots to see on our way down too.

• When I registered for it, you select the number of people attending. They need to order shirts for them. I simply added my wife into that number when I registered.
    My room is booked, and we are both registered. Excited as hell because I've been looking at Google maps and figuring out my route too, and Damn, there will be lots to see on our way down too.

Yeah, I did the same last year...this year...well...she has a few home closings to be a part of around that time of the year, so she is not sure if she can make it at all. I know there are some liabilities and what not for insurance purposes, so if I can hold off registering her till we get there...I wouldn't be dropping $30 for a passenger that will or won't be there.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• @slolane, your wife is awesome!!!

I've said it before, but I'm saying it again... Don't tell my wife, but finding a woman like that is part of my life goals! Mine won't even ride on the highway with me in the Sling... ;(

She won't ride with me either that's why she rides her own lol. She is going to ride the whole trip on that thing I couldn't do it but she will do 800 mile days on that thing!! We have done many bike trips and she has always had her own we started in 1973 taking at least one cross country trip a year together. Yup she is a keeper!!

:GRAYSS: Its all about that base :HEADERSS::MOTOROILSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch, Welter duels

• She won't ride with me either that's why she rides her own lol. She is going to ride the whole trip on that thing I couldn't do it but she will do 800 mile days on that thing!! We have done many bike trips and she has always had her own we started in 1973 taking at least one cross country trip a year together. Yup she is a keeper!!

That's how it's done.

We'll get your wife to give mine some pointers so she'll go from the passenger seat to the level of badassness it takes to run a ride like your wife's. :)

• That's how it's done.
    We'll get your wife to give mine some pointers so she'll go from the passenger seat to the level of badassness it takes to run a ride like your wife's. :)

She was born to riding like me our fathers always had motorcycles so we both grew up around them. Both of our kids ride and my grandkids age 8 and 5 ride 80s and 50s now. My son is a motorcycle salesman at the big Honda shop here in town riding is a family thing. We both have iron butt awards for doing 1150 miles in 22 hours I was on a Goldwing she rode a Suzuki Bandit 1200 at the time. My wife is a badass alright she holds a second degree black belt in karate and has her carry permit the only thing that scares her is my driving lol

• I know it's a long way but it's a blast.The auto cross on the police track and police controlled Hill Climb coupled with some of the most incredible rides in the country make this a worthwhile trip.

Is there gonna be a tire guy there. We're gonna need one?

• Yeah, I did the same last year...this year...well...she has a few home closings to be a part of around that time of the year, so she is not sure if she can make it at all. I know there are some liabilities and what not for insurance purposes, so if I can hold off registering her till we get there...I wouldn't be dropping $30 for a passenger that will or won't be there.

@Br4hm4 that's not a problem.If your wife does decide to come just add her to the registration when you check in.

• I will probably be bringing my 13 year old sun. But we could both sleep in one bed if someone has a double bed room you want to slit. If not I am gonna book soon

I'll know more in about a week, when I booked they said they still have plenty of room, but filling up fast

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...