Jmod Josh is here

• So I'm still not 100% in the know as to what the hell happened over "there" but it seems the bulk of users have migrated. If this is the exodus from taxation without representation hopefully I am welcome to come aboard.

For those who don't know me I am the creator of the Jmod and just wanted to let folks know I'm here if anyone needs any help.

:)

• So I'm still not 100% in the know as to what the hell happened over "there" but it seems the bulk of users have migrated. If this is the exodus from taxation without representation hopefully I am welcome to come aboard.

For those who don't know me I am the creator of the Jmod and just wanted to let folks know I'm here if anyone needs any help.

Welcome Josh. I'm sure you'll find a LOT of the names you were missing from there. We're actually doing the owners of that forum a favor by staying here. Less posting of messages, picyures and videos use up less bandwidth, so they make more money. And we all know how badly they needed money by them begging for the $25 per person per year to upgrade their accounts so they had more profits to share.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

I absolutely love showing this off. You're grade A, my man!

Glad you are here. As far as the new location, it means all of the new mods will show up here first. Installed on the Slingshot.

• Need a link to buy this. I work at a plastics fabrication company (3-Form) with a waterjet, 5 axis cnc machines, laser cutters and enough talent to move the world. But your price is cheaper than calling in a bunch of favors.

He sells them thru Cycle Springs now - here's the link for ya'...

https://slingshotonly.com/?s=Jmod&post_type=product

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014