Ct fellas post up here

• What part of the state do you guy's want to meet and ride?
    we can do the Ct dragon rt 146 to rt77 to rt 80 to rt79 to rt 148 and stop at devil's hopyard state park
    and maybe scoot up to the quite corner from there? I'm open to any ride you guys want to do.

• What part of the state do you guy's want to meet and ride?
    we can do the Ct dragon rt 146 to rt77 to rt 80 to rt79 to rt 148 and stop at devil's hopyard state park
    and maybe scoot up to the quite corner from there? I'm open to any ride you guys want to do.

That sounds like a very good route. Should we set up a meeting point? Libbys?

• Top of east rock park in New Haven would be easier to ride from and its a nicer view!
    there is plenty of parking at the summit it would be a nice place to start our ride

and is in Tony's back yard :whistling:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Ok Sunday's ride if anyone wants to go meeting place will be on top of east rock park in New Haven at 10:00am!
    It is off rt 10 in new haven close to Wilbur cross High School

if you don't know where it is you can meet me at my house at 9:30am at 307 View street in New Haven,
    the ride is going to be about 100 miles in total.

weather forecast for Jay, Sunday: Mostly sunny and cool in the morning, partly sunny and pleasant in the afternoon. Low: 46. High: 72 inland, 67 shore.

• Got a rash last time, but I'll take 1 for the team

They're called Assless Chaps for a reason......but perhaps in your situation, you might want to wear a pair of knickers to keep the rash under control. Maybe Batman Underoos or something??? :00000019::00000019::00008356:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Well guys you will have a new Slingshot in CT. All I got from him was a name Jim and he was from CT. He came down to Myrtle Beach with a group of friends riding an Indian. He took the SS test ride today and traded in his Indian for a SS. I wonder if his wife knows yet. I forgot it is Silver in color.

• Ok Sunday's ride if anyone wants to go meeting place will be on top of east rock park in New Haven at 10:00am!
    It is off rt 10 in new haven close to Wilbur cross High School
    if you don't know where it is you can meet me at my house at 9:30am at 307 View street in New Haven,the ride is going to be about 100 miles in total.

weather forecast for Jay, Sunday: Mostly sunny and cool in the morning, partly sunny and pleasant in the afternoon. Low: 46. High: 72 inland, 67 shore.

Nice !!! @Tony Z if had to gps that location any suggestions?

• Greg what way are you coming down to new haven ? If your coming down rt 34 pick up the merit parkway north to new haven go threw the tunnel take the second exit after the tunnel that will be rt10 head toward new haven, About 4 miles or so you will see east rock mountain on your left it is past Eli Whitney museum 2nd left after the museum is a traffic light take that left it is east rock road go to second stop sign .At that point you should be facing the side of the mountain take a left go about a mile and a half following the side of the mountain the summit entrance will be on your right will be about a mile to the summit.when you get to the top stay to the right to go to look out area.