SUPERS ONLY

• Finished my Alpha Supercharger install and I'm absolutely in love with it. What an incredible difference and better than I actually expected. Thank you @Turbosling. Haven't had the time to put hood back on yet as it's so much fun I don't want to park it! :thumbsup: Not that I really care about gas mileage, but the big increase I got is just a perk to go along with the best mod possible. Going to install hood and wind restrictor this weekend (hopefully) if I can force myself to park it that long. :thumbup:

Happy for you Paul! That's great!!!

BTW, I assure you your gas mileage has gone down, not up. Your computer is being fooled by larger injectors with shorter pulses. When you check mileage using the old school calculation method, I guarantee you'll have lower mpg than you did before. But then... who cares!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbup:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Happy for you Paul! That's great!!!
    BTW, I assure you your gas mileage has gone down, not up. Your computer is being fooled by larger injectors with shorter pulses. When you check mileage using the old school calculation method, I guarantee you'll have lower mpg than you did before. But then... who cares!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbup:

That is correct. Our DDMWorks kit does the same thing. It says you are getting 40 mpg or something crazy but you have to remember we change the injectors so the readings are off. Not sure if this is something that can be corrected by Bob ? Not sure if enough people really care ? Hahaha :D

Jeff Mellor
    DDMWorks
    119A Highway 183
    Piedmont, SC 29673
    Orders - 864-438-4949
    Tech Support - 864-907-6004
    www.DDMWorks.com

• Thanks @Tripod and @Jeff@DDMWorks and like both of you mentioned, I don't care! Lol. I do appreciate both of you explaining the different readings. I'm so happy with the horsepower it's not even a consideration. Trying now to come up with a wide wheel that resembles the stock ones so I can put a 315 on the rear. It's Christmas right? :thumbup:

Merry Christmas to everybody!

• Not completely as of yet. :!::?: I'm installing the wind restrictor this weekend to see what happens. I'll post what happens when I get it on. :thumbup:

If you post what happens when you "get it on", please do so on one of the NSFW threads... :D:evil:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• @Oldfogey Glad you got the Alpha installed. It is on my list of projects starting Sunday. Thankfully will be inside since the weather appears to be taking a turn towards cold.

Any tips or hints, or trouble spots? Sunday will be lay out parts, get order of install, read the instructions and service manual and remove the hood. Monday will be install, since I wanted to have the @Turbosling hotline available.

I guess that I should go get antifreeze today since I know that system has to be drained.

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.

• I had a few issues initially and Henry walked me through all of it. Be exact on the alternator bracket alignment. I ended up putting a straight edge from engine pulley to alternator pulley to ensure it was right. I had to clock the blower to get it aligned correctly which took maybe 5 minutes. Again, Henry was on the money and simplified everything for me. Difficult to do since I'm a real old fogey! ;( You're going to love it.

• @Oldfogey Glad you got the Alpha installed. It is on my list of projects starting Sunday. Thankfully will be inside since the weather appears to be taking a turn towards cold.

Any tips or hints, or trouble spots? Sunday will be lay out parts, get order of install, read the instructions and service manual and remove the hood. Monday will be install, since I wanted to have the @Turbosling hotline available.

I guess that I should go get antifreeze today since I know that system has to be drained.

I didn't replace my antifreeze as I was able to catch the majority of it. Decided to get it finished first and I'll flush system when I do first service on blower.

• I didn't replace my antifreeze as I was able to catch the majority of it. Decided to get it finished first and I'll flush system when I do first service on blower.

Any problem at all with the sealed/pressurized coolant system? I watched the DDM Works video on how to take all the air out, seems simple enough.

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.

• And let the fun begin. Took the hood off last night, getting started at 8 today with the Alpha Supercharger install. I'll try to take a few pictures if I remember. Wait, I better take pictures or I'll never remember where all the stuff goes I took off.

A live feed would be better.

• And let the fun begin. Took the hood off last night, getting started at 8 today with the Alpha Supercharger install. I'll try to take a few pictures if I remember. Wait, I better take pictures or I'll never remember where all the stuff goes I took off.

Alright @Texas T ... you got this... Just think of the smack down you will lay down on a few Mustangs and Cameras there in the Big Texas State. Looking forward to PICS!!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.