Rotrex Superchargers!

• I think if I were wanting power that was based on being consistent and controllable I would opt for the supercharger... It doesn't hit you in ass as fast as a turbo. When you are working real tight twists you wouldn't always have that worrying sensation in the back of your head. Turbo owners know the feeling I'm talking about... Worrying if the turbo is going to spool up hard and break the tire loose.

With the supercharger you ALWAYS know where your boost is going to be based on RPM. And that can be really helpful sometimes...

I originally was planning on going the SC route, but looking at my dwindling retirement finances, I decided to go the lowest-cost route and got a Hahn "Slightly Warm" Special. The significantly lower cost compared to a SC and aftermarket exhaust system was the deciding budgetary factor. Hopefully I'll get many miles and years enjoyment out of it and not face a penny-wise, pound-foolish experience. I plan on running a smaller spring in hopes of avoiding potentially damaging situations which would leave me <X .

Edited once, last by BKL ().

• Bulk I was between the Hahn and The Rolex for quite a while, I wish I could drive both. I am looking forward to retirement but for now work keeps my vacations limited so I could not see both in person.

• ?? How does not divorce take half?

She was not working, I supported whole house hold, I bought her half of house and I kept my 401k...sent her on her way, doesn't take long to build up savings when all I do is work, SS is my first hobby in a while.

Why buy one when you can have two at twice the price..... :evil:

• Bulk? Dog one auto correct. Typed BKL

I kinda suspected that. By catching a Hahn "Slightly WArm" Special, my costs have been in the low $4K range compared to around $5K plus the exhaust system cost (ranging from under $1K to around $2K or so) for a SC. For at least the initial operating period, I plan on keeping with the lower boost springs as a precaution.