Murphy , NC Ride November 11th and 12th Not Just a Guy Trip

• @'MACAWS, you have a beautiful machine. If you don't mind, I'd like to copy your front camera mount. That was a really neat inovation. Couldn't find a way to keep my gopro stable.

Roy
    It was an honor and a pleasure riding with you. That mount is so simple to make. let me know what you need from me in the way of help. The longest part of making the mount is waiting for the paint to dry.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Well I was hoping this post was to show off some video from the Skyway Run.
    But apparently I screwed something up and there was no video recorded
    And you guys all wonder why I still use a flip phone - Just tech challenged I guess.

This means we have to schedule another trip before it gets to cold!
    I promise next time I will put film in the camera as soon as I figure out where it goes.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Well I was hoping this post was to show off some video from the Skyway Run.
    But apparently I screwed something up and there was no video recorded
    And you guys all wonder why I still use a flip phone - Just tech challenged I guess.

This means we have to schedule another trip before it gets to cold!
    I promise next time I will put film in the camera as soon as I figure out where it goes.

Thanksgiving ? You might have to bring the Devils Sister .

• We're in, all safe.

Ok, 2 very tired munchkins in bed, truck unpacked, Sling offloaded (in the dark again!!), chickens tucked in, and we're inside for the evening. Made pretty good time coming home, considering we detoured through Greenville instead of heading straight home. To be fair, I ran the northern half of I-85 this afternoon at only a slightly lesser average speed than I achieved on the Cherohala Skyway yesterday. Great to be home.

So, a more complete recap of the weekend from my perspective:

1150 miles traveled in the truck. 350 miles in the Sling. Every one of them worth it. My face is windburned, my shoulders and triceps are burning from wrenching the wheel from lock to lock over and over again trying to keep @Dogs in sight, my back is stiff from sitting for so long....and I would do it all again tomorrow.

@rabtech, it was a pleasure to meet you finally, I've been wanting to for a long time. I immensely enjoyed the discussion and learning from your vast knowledge bank. The weekend wouldn't have been the same without you.

@Roy658, I am in awe of your electrical tricks and gadgets, and thanks for sharing your stories and experiences. I look forward to riding with you again.

@Dogs - I've said it before, but I'll say it again. You are a wizard behind the wheel. I don't know if we adopted you or you adopted us, but you'll see us again. Bank on it.

@Wrenchmn and @ShutterBug, I enjoyed laughing with you all weekend. You two are exactly the kind of people that make me think this is the best group of like-minded individuals I have ever been a part of. I look forward to the next time we meet. And thanks for helping out when I needed it.

@MACAWS and Colette - What can I say? Every time we are together I enjoy your company more and more. I'm so thankful to have met you at SB&B - you guys rock! And Colette, thanks again for the kids' stuffed animals! :thumbsup:

And lastly, my @sideseatdriver, for deciding that yes, we could make this trip happen, and figuring out how to get the kids and the grandparents in the same place so we could go burn some serious gasoline and miles, and trusting me enough to wind her through some of the twistiest roads I've driven, while only yelling at me once all weekend. Thank you, baby. I love you.

So, everyone who missed out - you seriously missed out. In case you hadn't figured that out yet. Hope to see you next time.

• Mo says Knucklehead c-pap repair -- if you can't breathe, you don't pay. Not a paying customer to date!

Curly for President!

Thanks for your assistance mechanically and medically

• Mo says Knucklehead c-pap repair -- if you can't breathe, you don't pay. Not a paying customer to date!

Curly for President!

Thanks for your assistance mechanically and medically

@Wrenchmn

You are one lucky dog - you got a few added pounds of boost in the parking lot for your SS and some boost for your C-Pap all in one day. Might as well start with Stooges quotes from movies.

Moe: What is that gadget?
    Teddy: This is an iPhone.
    Curly: An eye phone? [/u]
    [Curly takes the phone and holds it up to his eye]
    Curly: Hello? Hello?
    Curly hands the phone back]
    Curly: There's nobody there.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Who is Teddy ?