Boost controller

• Tefzel (fluoropolymer) cable ties are the absolute best. Pricier but worth it. Amazing specs - these are what we use in nuclear power plants in applications where the stainless steel ones aren't required. Google them & check 'em out...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Tefzel (fluoropolymer) cable ties are the absolute best. Pricier but worth it. Amazing specs - these are what we use in nuclear power plants in applications where the stainless steel ones aren't required. Google them & check 'em out...

I have them in my box. I think that is actually one holding that transmission. I know that one it is rated at 120lbs. And the other bag I have is rated at 80lbs.

And truthfully I had no idea about the name of the polymer.... I just buy them by the rating. I guess to get 120lbs rating that is what you end up with....

• @jluna317 what part of new england are you from? I have the alpha turbo with same boost controller. Would love to see how yours is setup. I've had the full kit and controller for a week & here are my values but I'm still adjusting:

Wg duty 14%
    Gain 0
    Spring 5.1
    Boost cut 12
    100%
    Afr start 4.9
    Af cut 15
    Shift 6000
    Rpm mode 1ppr 0rpm
    10230 scale
    Lsu 4.9 enabled

I always ride safe sometimes!

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2016 400hp Alpha Turbo Sling
    2016 BMW s1000rr - Austin Racing
    2015 AR 240 Jet Boat 4,000watt Stereo
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450

• @Uglyrider954 I'm in Lowell Ma ya were running same setup which is great and I believe your local I gotta double check I just know I have all my afr settings cutting lower I just have the boost set so it cuts at 9psi I've seen it creep into the mid 10s .dont know if you looked at your peak even with this controller you won't get rid of the enrichment I've tired playing with it and if you read the install instructions I'm pretty sure somewhere in there it mentions to address your fuel enrichment before playing with some setting. Not to sure where exactly gotta double check.also meant to add I have my light set to shift at 5k feel like the power peaks there still playing with that though. And mine idles at 950-1000. You gotta find a rpm signal to get full use out of that gauge

Powered by ALPHA :WHITESS::TURBOSS:

Edited once, last by jluna317 ().

• Def too rich! I have the AF reading but not rpms. Do you know where to find the wires for that? I'm in Haverhill right off 495. Not far from you at all we should def meet up as I'd love to see if yours is acting the same as mine. I'm off to bed but talk tomorrow !

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450

• I would highly suggest that you change the AFR cut to something around 12.5 to 13, if you are running in the 14's air fuel above 5 psi, you are asking to blow up the engine.

• @Dave@DDMWorks for some reason mine jumps up that high every so often with the tune I have. I'm going to start logging data next week and send back to bob for a reflash. I was on the phone with @Jeff@DDMWorks for a little while yesterday learning about your built motors. We'll be in touch =)

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450

• @Dave@DDMWorks for some reason mine jumps up that high every so often with the tune I have. I'm going to start logging data next week and send back to bob for a reflash. I was on the phone with @Jeff@DDMWorks for a little while yesterday learning about your built motors. We'll be in touch =)

Is it going that high while under full throttle or while you are cruising around? Under full throttle it should never go that high once you are in boost, however while you are just cruising around at partial throttle it will go that higher and even slightly higher and be normal.

• I've noticed levels as low as 8 when I'm on it and as high as twenty when I'm idling. When I'm on it it's usually 9 to 10. I did blow a head gasket and got oil everywhere before putting in the ARP head studs. (2 of mine were loose from factory) oil may have destroyed the sensor so I'm putting in a new one today and hopefully that will give me a better reading as the original one was quite sporadic.

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450