Check those rear axle nuts Peg Perego

• I bought 2 bell 14 inch replacement tires from walmart in the sporting good section. The tire is 15 inches give or take. So they are a nice snug fit. I may throw a little glue under each side but they are a good snug fit.

Did you cut the side walls or anything??

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• I love when Wally World mess up in your favor and then says "Keep it! After all your troubles, you deserve it!"

A quick history of events, Wally World rand these mint slings on sale (by mistake I'm sure!) back in October. I ordered 2 of them with 8 hours apart when I realized that the price must have been a mistake. The 2nd one I ordered on October 18th arrived exactly as planned 6 days later. The first one ordered on October 17th at 8pm was supposed to arrive the day before. After receiving a tracking number and going back and fourth twitch the shipping company on why I hadn't received my first ordered Slingshot, I called Walmart and told them it still had not arrived. They immediately canceled the order and expedited a new shipment. It came 3 days later!

So now here we are over a month and a half later and guess what arrived at my door to be delivered..... A 3rd Slingshot!!! And might I add the 3rd ones box looks waaaaaay better off then the one that was expedited!!

Moral to the story is "you get more bees with honey than with vinegar" and "patience is a virtue"!

Notice the original is on the shelf already!!

Ps. Don't mind the little BMW in front of both the sling boxes....my 2 yr old niece needed something slower than the sings rating. LOL box says it only does 2.5 mph and is a one seater!

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

Edited once, last by STYLN ().