Alpha Turbo

• Hi @Jeff Welter I haven't seen anything on when your Dual system for adaptation to the Alpha Turbo might be available. I had hoped that I could get Cycle Springs to install one for me in Eureka Springs, but Im seeing that its a 2-4 week lead time for the DDM and Hahn systems and so far, as best as I can tell, not yet available for the Alpha. So I jus wanted to holler atcha to see if you had any decent idea when I need to start Drooling. I absolutely fell in love with the sound the dual system produces when we were in Maggie Valley. Consider me a customer in waiting for sure !

thanks
    Okierider/Kendall J

• We're still a couple weeks away from the alpha setup. I'm sending Henry a system this week for him to adapt to his system. Then it will be another week once I get it back from him
    so ......possibly 3 weeks would be a good guess!

• Not sure about fender but I'm kinda thinking not.

I just looked at mine and I believe it will work, but you will have to modify the fender bracket ( drivers side ) that goes to the swing arm. Instead the straight piece from the fender to the swing arm will need to have at least a 1 inch radius in it to clear the pipe when the suspension moves. Mine has offset itself with the stock Welter Dual and the Assault fender and has melted the mud flap where it was hitting the pipe. I cut/notched out the burnt piece and it gave me about 1/4 inch more clearance. I have between 5/8 and 3/4 inch clearance between the fender lip and the exhaust pipe. I hope this helps.

• We're still a couple weeks away from the alpha setup. I'm sending Henry a system this week for him to adapt to his system. Then it will be another week once I get it back from him
    so ......possibly 3 weeks would be a good guess!

Where is Welter Performance on the dual system exhaust with the Alpha Turbo? It has been over 3 weeks now. Is it coming to fruition soon?

• I'm am picking up the mockup exhaust from Henry at the Adirondacks this week. He is also installing a turbo in my SS. So once I return from being on the road it will begin production.
    i've been telling folks "a few more weeks - a few more weeks " for a few months ! All along alone believing it would be if you more weeks. But somethings are out of my control !
    I truly do believe it will be only a few more weeks Thank you for your patience!