Should I add an electric fan for turbo?

• I am getting my Alpha Turbo installed on Tuesday. It's a stage II with the inter cooler. I know heat is a real enemy of a turbo. On my 72 chevelle I run an electric fan in front of radiator that adds more cooling. Just wondering if adding a small high CFM fan would be worth it? @rabtech @Jeff@DDMWorks I am not sure how much room there will be or if even worth it?

• Not 100% sure but I have not seen anyone getting their coolant temps to high with the turbo kits. What I may suggest is an oil cooler. And it just so happens we are in the process of producing a kit. If you have seen our supercharged sling you may have noticed our oil cooler and oil filter relocation kit. It adds around 2 qts of oil to the system. That would help keep your turbo sling lubed and cool.

Jeff Mellor
    DDMWorks
    119A Highway 183
    Piedmont, SC 29673
    Orders - 864-438-4949
    Tech Support - 864-907-6004
    www.DDMWorks.com

• Damn , I missed that yesterday ! I could have drooled on your floor a little more .. I will need a PM on cost involved for this set up .Thanks so much for your assistance and hospitality.

The Production kits are not in just yet but should be soon. We will keep you posted on when they will be arriving.

Jeff Mellor
    DDMWorks
    119A Highway 183
    Piedmont, SC 29673
    Orders - 864-438-4949
    Tech Support - 864-907-6004
    www.DDMWorks.com

• If you track your SS, oil cooler is a must. For every day use, not sure its needed but it can't hurt.

Vi Engineered Turbo (V-Mount)
    Forged LE9
    DDM Works Fuel Rail
    RRR Oil Catchcan
    UPLOK + UPGUARD
    Assault Hub / Steering wheel
    DDM Works short shifter
    PRP Shifter Boot
    Cipher Race Seats and 4 point harness
    XO Luxury Verona 20x12 Toyo R888 315/35r20, 19x9.5 Toyo R888 265/35R19
    and more...