Center front light bulb

• Any info on how hard it is to change one of the center head lights on a 2018 SLR?

on my 2016 its very easy, I believe the 2018 is the same, just pop out the bulb and pop in a new one, having long arms might help

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I replaced my stock lights with these LED lights from SlingMods two years ago. Very simple,. These things are way better than the standard lights! Some have said they burn out quickly. I have many hours on mine with no issues. I figure if and when one does go bad I can get another set and have spares. For LEDs the price is great. SlingMods usually has videos of the replacement process. I Believe they have a video for these?

• Well, I'm going to be installing my 3rd set of LED Lights from the Death Star................SlingMods!

Every time I call them they tell me these are the best ones yet, and much better than previous versions.

And don't try to buy one replacement bulb.

Nope!

Can't do that!!

This means I've spent a little over $500 on LED light bulbs, in less than 10,000 miles!

:00008862:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• and thank you for making me feel good about keeping the lights stock with standard bulbs - - dont drive enough at night to justify putting that kind of money into slingshot lights

• ......they need to install light bars out the door...!!!

why? - - I may not drive my slingshot much at night, but when I have the stock lights have always been more than adequate. pretty much the same as most cars I have ever owned stock lighting

• Finally I've been lucky at something in life! I deserve it. But wait, now i can't proudly proclaim that i never get lucky. Dam, I never win!

Perhaps I'll get lucky and one will burn out soon then ill let you know how you jinxed me. You'll feel bad offer to buy lunch next time I see you. :)