• Is anyone using a TPMS ?

I had a Doran on mine & the tire sensors battery's have aged out & died & they can't be replaced & Doran quit making the system for motorcycle...I did see the one Slingmods has for sale, but I prefer one that has a monitor & not using my cell phone...

cant answer your question, But I do want to thank you for this post. As soon as I read it I was reminded that I was overdue in checking my tire pressures so I went out to the garage and checked and added air as needed - - - - Thank you!!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Is anyone using a TPMS ?

I had a Doran on mine & the tire sensors battery's have aged out & died & they can't be replaced & Doran quit making the system for motorcycle...I did see the one Slingmods has for sale, but I prefer one that has a monitor & not using my cell phone...

I wonder if the units slingmods sells will work with the Apple Watch - - - getting an alert on my wrist would be very convenient, but they dont mention Apple Watch compatibility and having to pull out my phone would not be something I would care for

edit - just read the install instruction pdf on slingmods and it does send alerts to smart watches - - - I like it! might have to add it on my wish list

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies