Good to be here

Attention Vendors. Please email robert@rabtech.com any instruction manuals you may have for your products. They will be added to the FILEBASE tab for members to access.
  • Hey guys/gals! Rab was kind enough to let us in here with everyone. 8o As a dealer we'll be glad to help when/if we can. We do stock quite a few accessories and most of the clothing from Polaris. You can check us out at http://www.sportriderinc.com. You can see us virtually on Google earth (walk through our newly expanded store). We're currently working on our online store here Sport Rider Inc - Shopify. Use the code "slingshot" for free shipping.

We also work closely with the Alpha crew (only 1hr from us) so if you're visiting them feel free to stop by and say hi. :)

Scott
    xd675x

2016 Base • Custom Paint • Alpha Turbo, Big Brake Kit, Coil Pack Cover, Short Throw Shifter, Wing
    TricLED Halos, Bladez • Custom Interior/Exterior LED's • PRP Seats w/harness' • Foose Rims • Ride Command w/ GPS

• Scott, welcome! Hopefully you get some use from this forum, personally and professionally.

I checked out your website, looks like a great business you have there. Your Slingshot page needs some love....the prices don't appear to be correct, and the link at the bottom of the page didn't work for me. Might be just me, but...figured you'd want to know.

• It great to have you and the other dealers on here. It shows the members that your willing to work with them and help with issues.

It also gives members direct access to real people that can walk back to the service dept and research a recall or a service bulletin. They can walk to the parts counter and find out if they have certain items in stock and make sure they are shipped.

I also want to remind dealers that are on here to use the forum to tell owners about service specials. I can tell you that even though I service mine myself I would probably run it over to my dealer if he announced that they had a discount on oil changes and had two spots available that day.... I'm a big impulse buyer.

Thanks for posting.

• Scott, welcome! Hopefully you get some use from this forum, personally and professionally.

I checked out your website, looks like a great business you have there. Your Slingshot page needs some love....the prices don't appear to be correct, and the link at the bottom of the page didn't work for me. Might be just me, but...figured you'd want to know.

I'll check on that right away.

2016 Base • Custom Paint • Alpha Turbo, Big Brake Kit, Coil Pack Cover, Short Throw Shifter, Wing
    TricLED Halos, Bladez • Custom Interior/Exterior LED's • PRP Seats w/harness' • Foose Rims • Ride Command w/ GPS

• Update to our online shopping website. New address is http://www.shopsportrider.com. If you don't see something we can get it/make it. We are in @Turboslings back yard so... ;)