• When it comes to upgrading your Slingshot's horn, it's all about finding that perfect balance of style and sound, right? It's a bummer when the options available just don't match your vision. While I haven't personally tried any horn upgrades, I've seen some Slingshot owners rave about the Dewalt Train Horn available at https://bosshorn.com/products/dewalt-train-horn. It's not your typical horn choice, but it definitely makes a statement and delivers on the loudness factor. Plus, adding a unique touch to your ride can be a fun way to stand out on the road. If you're up for something a bit different, it might be worth giving it a shot.

• When it comes to upgrading your Slingshot's horn, it's all about finding that perfect balance of style and sound, right? It's a bummer when the options available just don't match your vision.

since just about any 12 volt horn ever made will work I would say the "options available" are pretty close to unlimited - - - its just up to you find what you like and then figure out how and where to mount it. I personally bought a single tone Hella off of amazon and stuck it right where the stock Horn mounted I like the "beep Beep" road runner sound of the single tone horn much better than stock, but could have done the same thing with any horn from just about any old car at the pick a part - there's no law that says a horn has to be made specifically for a slingshot - like I said above, just has to be 12 volt

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod…_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited 2 times, last by Edward Neal ().

• So not only do I have the dual horn, but I also bought one of the MotoHorn's. I have one in my truck (that I really like) but got a chrome one for the SS. I'm just waiting to install because I have to pull apart the entire front end as I'm going to install it in front of the radiator behind the mesh. (I'm also installing new fog lights and DDMWorks splitter at the same time.)

• So not only do I have the dual horn, but I also bought one of the MotoHorn's. I have one in my truck (that I really like) but got a chrome one for the SS. I'm just waiting to install because I have to pull apart the entire front end as I'm going to install it in front of the radiator behind the mesh. (I'm also installing new fog lights and DDMWorks splitter at the same time.)

Mine were installed above the passenger side above the A arm on the frame. between the header and the frame on the frame flat frame plate there. The holes are already there and there is plenty of room. I just pulled a musical set from in front of the radiator of Sling II. That was a piece of shit install. You can use the stock horn wire for the relay control and run a new 12 volt power wire to the relay. The stock horn wire is too small to run the air compressor.

• Mine were installed above the passenger side above the A arm on the frame. between the header and the frame on the frame flat frame plate there. The holes are already there and there is plenty of room. I just pulled a musical set from in front of the radiator of Sling II. That was a piece of shit install. You can use the stock horn wire for the relay control and run a new 12 volt power wire to the relay. The stock horn wire is too small to run the air compressor.

Yep, that's where I looked too. The Turbo tubes block that spot (not enough clearance). And that's exactly what I was going to do - run the stock horn wires to the relay and the main wires through a fuse box I already have set up.