Turn Signals not working

• I have an emergency! LoL I started my Slingshot...the lights turned on...no warning...I turned the signals but the turn signals would not work...the indicator light was on...WHAT IS WRONG????!!!!!!:cursing::evil: I restarted but to no avail...Same thing???

Always Remember...You can drive it like you want to drive it tomorrow! 8)

:HEADERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS::ROTORSS:

• I've had this problem too. Is it just 1 signal or both? Do you have LEDs or other lights also hooked up to your turn signals?

Obvious, but check both the fuse and relay in the fuse box (relays are all the same so just switch with another one that you know does work).

Very rarely, its the Flasher Control Module. It's $135 and hidden in the dash behind the steering wheel. Let's hope it's not that.

In my case, all I had to do was disconnect the LEDs and then reconnect them and everything started worked fine.

Check out some of Sam Owen's Youtube Videos too for more info. There's also a discussion about putting in a resistor on the LEDs, but I didn't have to do that.

• I will try that.

• OMG!!! I disconnected the extra light to my signals...reconnected...It works!!! Thank you chavey2!!!

• OMG!!! I disconnected the extra light to my signals...reconnected...It works!!! Thank you chavey2!!!

You're welcome. I had this problem starting earlier in the year. And it was intermittent. Would work, then stop working. Shut off engine, restart all good. Then a week later it would appear again. And just as fast disappear. Then it showed up again months later and wouldn't go away. Until I disconnected and reconnected my brow lights. I've got a thread on it here at Left Blinker Stops Working - Temporarily.

• Good, just blinker fluid low! Great easy fix. Now ride and smile while riding.

JUST SAYIN

You know, you're not really helping folks out here if you don't mention that it will be time to change out your winter blinker fluid for summer fluid soon to avoid sluggish performance.

Your welcome!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• You know, you're not really helping folks out here if you don't mention that it will be time to change out your winter blinker fluid for summer fluid soon to avoid sluggish performance.

Your welcome!

Aw man , I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me and all the other great people on here!

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Wrong. If you leave the winter fluid in during the summer it is a thinner fluid hence it doesn't get sluggish in the winter, but being thinner winter fluid will cause rapid blinking in the summer where the heat will make it to thin. Relative Bearing Fluid is a good to use in the summer.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Wrong. If you leave the winter fluid in during the summer it is a thinner fluid hence it doesn't get sluggish in the winter, but being thinner winter fluid will cause rapid blinking in the summer where the heat will make it to thin. Relative Bearing Fluid is a good to use in the summer.

But?...what weight is the oil? :/