Bubble Windscreens

• Have you thought about getting one of those misting systems?

I have seen them, but I'm not interested. around here they have misting systems on almost every outdoor patio at restaurants and we have even tried the home ones that connect to the home water supply and I have seen that to work properly to where they cool without getting you wet they need a high pressure pump with super fine emitters, home systems without the pump just can't produce a fine enough mist to evaporate and cool the air without getting everything wet - - considering this I suspect that the systems they sell for the slingshot would not work to my satisfaction I dont want to get wet when I'm riding or to have the slingshot sprayed leaving spots everywhere

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I have the 2020R in Miami Blue.

Anyone remember once upon a time, before tinted windows, auto manufacturers would have a blue strip tinted across the top of the windshield.

What I envisioned was a double bubble in a compatible blue that would match, compliment the Miami Blue...

Polycarbonate only comes a few factory tints, a couple gray, a bronze, maybe another?

It was suggested maybe a vinyl wrap since I don't look through it anyway?

They are a couple chrome based colors that might be alright...

Opinions on a wrap for the double bubble?

• Just be careful , the only one that knows about a Wrap is Bill Martin .

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• I'm just going to throw this out there for anyone who might find it helpful. As many of you already know I got rid of my car when I brought the Slingshot home, as such the Sling has been my daily driver for 5 years. Now living in the So Cal desert as I do this is much more practical than it would be most other places, but there have been times when I have been caught in some pretty good unexpected rain to the point where it was very helpful to be able to duck down and actually look through my double bubble windshield. As nice as I think a really dark tent might look 90+% of the time I have been very glad my bubbles are not tented on these few occasions when I have wanted to look through them instead of over them.

Anyway just wanted to throw this out there, as great as a tint or other wrap might look just remember it always possible to get caught in rain you were not planning on and as such you might want to keep this in mind when making your decision.

• I'm definitely getting a set of the tinted Double Bubbles...

Wondering if it would be better to wait until SSITS to see if they are available there?

Wondering if it would be better to wait until SSITS to see if they are available there?

Same goes as the 'fender' --- What is the reason. What are you looking to get with the Double Bubbles ... The only Slingshot from Polaris that had them was the special edition 2015.... You might enjoy taking a look here.
    Polaris Slingshot Timeline History – All Model Years & Colors (slingmods.com)

• Don't see the attraction to a bubble windshield. Must let allot of rain through the opening also wind?

down here in the desert where we are well into the 100's most days I love my OEM double bubbles yes they let the wind and the rain in way more than other options, but thats exactly why they are so awesome when its 110 degrees out

Lot of the guys have two windshields --- one for hot weather and one for cool --- I Live in Northern Indiana and have a F4 5+ tinted with Baker Air Wings and great set up for all seasons. Lots of choices.

• Lot of the guys have two windshields --- one for hot weather and one for cool --- I Live in Northern Indiana and have a F4 5+ tinted with Baker Air Wings and great set up for all seasons. Lots of choices.

Some of your buddies (Harvey) just has a different Slingshot for every day of the week :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I love the wind and openness of my slingshot if I were going to get a windshield that blocked the wind to me I might as well just get a car. Even in my youth when I rode two wheels I never had a bike with a windshield just doesn’t fit with what I want