What do you carry

• I have never had any desire to get a concealed carry permit here in California. This State is so anti gun that I highly suspect that if I ever used a gun for self defense and was not on my actual property that I would end up charged with murder - - even using a gun on your own property can be a problem if it is outside of the home - - I have been told more than once by police officers that if I have to shoot someone to protect my home make sure they are in the home before shooting them and if they are coming inside, but the body falls outside drag it back in before calling the police. California is so messed up as far as guns is concerned that it just doesnt seem to be worth the work they require to get a permit

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• You’ll get sued regardless. The family of the perpetrator will sue if the perpetrator is killed (even if you’re found innocent of any criminal charges). Happens all the time. Which, as I stated before, is why all gun owners should carry insurance for both criminal & civil suit coverage. Without it, chances are VERY high that you could be bankrupted.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• You’ll get sued regardless. The family of the perpetrator will sue if the perpetrator is killed (even if you’re found innocent of any criminal charges). Happens all the time. Which, as I stated before, is why all gun owners should carry insurance for both criminal & civil suit coverage. Without it, chances are VERY high that you could be bankrupted.

For me, being in California, its more of a worry about being charged with murder - - after that it wont much matter if I were sued - - lawyers trying to keep me from being hung will have taken everything I own already by that time

• For me, being in California, its more of a worry about being charged with murder - - after that it wont much matter if I were sued - - lawyers trying to keep me from being hung will have taken everything I own already by that time

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Now, just because I dont want to carry in public in California does not mean my wife and I do not have the means to protect our home. We have 9 cameras watching our property to document any unwanted activity, a 100 pound GSD to bite and hold anyone who enters the house or yard, and if you are still coming after that - yes we do have our guns and enough ammo ward off a small army

• Ridiculously easy in Iowa. Paid $50, watched a two hour slide show "class". Never touched or saw a gun except the one the "instructor" had on his belt. Got a certificate.

Took certificate to the sheriff's office, handed them another $50 and the cert.

A week later, I got my 5 year CCW permit in the mail.

So, now I am officially part of a "well regulated militia"?

I can legally go to WalMart, Home Depot, McDonald's and every other place of business with a 9mm in my pocket. According to a newly passed law, I can even go to the County Court House. Just not into a court room.

• I used to have a cc in Maine and nh but since they both no longer require it I let mine lapse. Problem is all states have different rules so why bother? I will carry on trips.

frankly I think all states should have to allow people licensed in other States to carry - - to many different rules and too easy to get into deep shit if you make a mistake and cross state lines with your weapon

It should be like a drivers license - good in any state if its good in one

JMO

• Iowa reciprocity map. Blue states recognize Iowa CCW. Yellow recognize with very slight restriction.

Red states are no go. Illinois, however, says I can have it in my pocket if I am in my car. When I get out of the car, the weapon stays behind. It's a hodge podge, and you better know the law or leave it at home.