Center Console Bag and Charging Port Access?

• My 2021 Slingshot was delivered with the center console bag installed and I'm wondering if anyone has this and how they access the center charge port? This blocks the entire center port area and I'm reluctant to attempt to push it out of position since it's unclear to me how it is held in place.

Here is the bag:

https://slingshot.polaris.com/…orage/2884992/?pfm=Browse

Looking at the picture in the 'link' it shows that you can snap it out and take it with you. (I'm probably wrong---please don't tell anybody) But looking at some of the pictures of the 'install' the port might be usable. If you stand on you head you might be able to take a look see. Sorry I got a 2016 and no bag.

• Is there some sort of flap or pocket that you can feed a cord through to access the power port? Maybe that is why it’s onsale😉

on my snowmobile, I have a liner in the front glove box storage, and there is an material overlap that I can feed a cord through to plug in to the power outlet. That way its usable

• The bag installation instructions say to drill 2 11/16" holes using the holes in the bottom of the bag to mark the locations. Just removing the pushpins should allow you to remove the bag. Unfortunately, the instructions fail to reference use of the power port.

• My 2021 Slingshot was delivered with the center console bag installed and I'm wondering if anyone has this and how they access the center charge port? This blocks the entire center port area and I'm reluctant to attempt to push it out of position since it's unclear to me how it is held in place.

Here is the bag:

https://slingshot.polaris.com/…orage/2884992/?pfm=Browse

I have the bag installed on my 2020, and the center charge port is accessible through the top of the bag when installed. I have a 12v splitter inside the bag and run my vented seat covers power plugs into it through a hole I drilled into the backside of the bag so the cables are hidden. They have inline on/off switches of course so they aren't on all the time.

If you don't drill out a hole in the back the of the bag, you could always just run a cable out the front zippered opening, and tuck it into the bag when it's not in use.

As far as removing it to take it with you, it uses 2 of the tork screws and 2 push pins toward the bottom to hold it in place. I never installed the push pins so my bag is just held here with the stock screws.