How do you adjust 2020 or 2021 Headlight Adjustment

• Does anyone know how to adjust the 2020+ model headlight? All I can locate are DIYs for the gen 1 slingshot lights saying to turn the 2 knobs simultaneously. Any help is appreciated as my beam only shines about 40 feet in front of me.

• Does anyone know how to adjust the 2020+ model headlight? All I can locate are DIYs for the gen 1 slingshot lights saying to turn the 2 knobs simultaneously. Any help is appreciated as my beam only shines about 40 feet in front of me.

On the center headlight there are adjustment screws located on each side of the headlight. Be careful as there is a center nub under the headlight with a rubber gasket on it. If you over adjust the headlight you can pop the nub out of it's track or break it.

Park on a flat surface about 20' from a wall and do small adjustments till you are happy. If you go too high you may get flashed a lot. There are a few sites that come up on a Google search that go in to more depth on headlight adjustment than I will here.

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?