Grinch says….

• This will likely be the last time I ever drive my Slingshot since the snow and salt is coming in two days, and my husband is getting half of everything I own in the divorce so it’s already up for sale… but Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays from the Grinch (Peg)!

• This will likely be the last time I ever drive my Slingshot since the snow and salt is coming in two days, and my husband is getting half of everything I own in the divorce so it’s already up for sale… but Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays from the Grinch (Peg)!

and a merry Christmas to you as well

As a side note perhaps you can find someone on here on the forum to "buy" your slingshot from you for $1 who you could then trust to sell it back to you for that same $1 after the divorce is final - - - - - - - just so long as its in your name only on the registration there is no law against selling something for a loss

8o

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• So for all of you reading here, this is a sad day for us Slingshot owners in the Northeast.

Although Peg and I have never met, she started a Facebook Group I belong to up here that is a wonderful assembly of folks!

Peg has put tremendous effort into her passion for the Slingshot community.

Organizing endless rides and charity events for kids, are just a few of the things she has done.

Her Slingshot is a Show Stopper!!

She's a Rockstar Slingshot owner!!

(Peg, I hope life from this day forward provides you great happiness! Thanks for everything!!!)

Jimmy

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555: