"Slingshot's In The Smokies" May 31 thru June 4, 2022 Who is going?

• LOL, yes and that cost is pretty high. I used to go to a rally every year when I was on two wheels. It was a great place to meet those you talk to, like you said. Three days paid motel, riding, vendors, banquet and swag... 1/5th the cost of the Maggie Valley trip. As I said I'm actually about 3hrs east of Maggie Valley and can be there before the rest of you late sleepers ever get up... LOL

I'm usually cleaning the Slingshot by 6:00 am and riding by 6:30 and than meet some of the late sleepers for breakfast.

• Well you haven’t met me yet I’ll have it detailed before I put it in its trailer and still be up before you lmao

Lots of guys are up before I am. And I'm in bed before lots of them. Up about 5:00 am and and bed about 10:00 pm --- 77 years old and still working every day. Residential painting contractor, so these couple of weeks most gals don't want me in the living room. Lots of year end paper work.

• A year back it was 4:15 a.m. but retirement has its advantage. Those early starts would be what society calls work privilege and you payed some hefty taxes for that privledge!