What the Heck??

• On my drive into work this morning something happened that has never happened in all the time I have owned my Slingshot

Yep, sitting at a light patiently waiting for it to change and WTF? a Vanderhall Venice pulls up next to me

Actually the first one I have ever seen in person, driver and I exchanged waves and off we went

Pretty good looking little RT, but I will stick with my Sling :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I'd stick with your Slingshot too. BUT if it was a Carmel, you might want to reconsider your decision. :):):)

Actually I made my decision back in early 2017, and it hasn't disappointed 8o

• I made my decision back in 2014 when polaris announced the Slingshot. But when Vanderhall came out with the Carmel in 2020 with the wider cabin, aluminum turbo engine, front wheel drive and 6 speed automatic (so my wife could drive it in an emergency) the decision to change over to it was an easy one

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I made my decision back in 2014 when polaris announced the Slingshot. But when Vanderhall came out with the Carmel in 2020 with the wider cabin, aluminum turbo engine, front wheel drive and 6 speed automatic (so my wife could drive it in an emergency) the decision to change over to it was an easy one

Hell, my wife hates the sun and its hard to even get her to go for ride unless just around downtown in the evening - based on how much she rides I could have gotten a single seater - - - and the funny part is that she was the one that convinced me to buy the slingshot the day we went to the dealer

She may hate the sun, but she still wanted me to have my fun - - I love my Sara <3

• - and the funny part is that she was the one that convinced me to buy the slingshot the day we went to the dealer

She may hate the sun, but she still wanted me to have my fun - - I love my Sara <3

It's obvious. She saw the look on YOUR face.

Who else remembers when Edward Neal was new here and would wander out to his garage at random times of the day and night to ogle his new mistress?:eye::eye:

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• It's obvious. She saw the look on YOUR face.

Who else remembers when Edward Neal was new here and would wander out to his garage at random times of the day and night to ogle his new mistress?:eye::eye:

remember when??? - - - - Shit I still go out and just look at her :00008674: