Slingshots in the Smokies 2022

• You should come - working on creek live entertainment….

don’t know why but I’m facing a strong headwind from my bride - she is really gettin to be a fun buster in her old age :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Riding the twisties you don't get boarded.

• That would have worked out great. Especially if they allow dogs? That way the wife and dog could have joined in. A vacation for all. Perfect set-up. That's the biggest disappointment I had with the no cancel policy. Would gladly accept accept a processing fee to cover the work performed plus a profit for a cancel as work was performed but I can't take a full loss of $746. I learned a lesson.

Next year, for now i'll roll with it.

oh yeah the dog is coming. He goes everywhere I go

• I can't imagine why!!

Those Yoga classes look like they're working for her!!

(See you at The Creek Ah-AAAAAAAngie!!)

:00000441:

LOL - once upon a time - YES - afraid she may have a torn rotator cuff - were down to three legs and three arms between us - ain’t the Golden Years grand !! :00008172:Least we can still ride !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I get bored at events also. Did Ameicade for 20 years. Just one night then back on the road.

• Rooms were booked as we were leaving the event last year. Always stay at the Holiday Motel right across the street. THis will be year #6 for us I think. No 2JZ next year but got another project in the works. :)

2JZ Swap - 400+ WHP - Custom Hood - PRP Seats - Cerwin Vega Stereo - AccuAir - Foose Wheels - Hankook Tires - LiteTheNite LED's

• You should come - working on creek live entertainment….

don’t know why but I’m facing a strong headwind from my bride - she is really gettin to be a fun buster in her old age :00008172:

No doubt you still have a one digit midget for me.

Regardless of what comes your way...

Who has your back?

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• I will be there May30th - June 4th ! Just booked my house. Looking forward to it once again, hope the weather is good this year God willing! EjFord Need to take another ride to The Pisgah Inn!

I also will be in 30 May and staying at the Four Seasons. Glad you can make it again this year. Look forward to spending a little time with you.