Going Camping!

• Leaving the Sling at home today and taking our "other red toy" on another camping trip. It's a slow process to convert it into a camper van, but it's coming along nicely. Thus far, I've completed the bed and going to try it out tonight. We're headed to the top of Mount Lemmon in Tucson, so if I don't post anything after a few days, send out the search party... lol 😆

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• Leaving the Sling at home today and taking our "other red toy" on another camping trip. It's a slow process to convert it into a camper van, but it's coming along nicely. Thus far, I've completed the bed and going to try it out tonight. We're headed to the top of Mount Lemmon in Tucson, so if I don't post anything after a few days, send out the search party... lol 😆

Nice work Roadhawg but your porta-potti looks just like a cooler. Could cause some confusion...

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Returned home early this morning from an otherwise terrific outing, but then discovered, while cleaning things up, that this trip will cost me a little more than I anticipated... 😠

Thankfully, it made the trip home without so much as losing a single pound of pressure and it's not even a "run flat" tire, but my four replacement tires will be... 😉

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"