Help with LED light switch

• I put in some kicker speakers with LED lighting. Rather that use the remote, I put in a rocker switch to turn them on and off. Works great. So I added a switch to my TRICLED LED lights, but it doesn't work as desired. I can turn them off with the switch, but when I turn the switch back on...nothing. I have to turn them on again with the remote. I don't understand why this works with the speaker lights but not the others. What gives and more importantly, is there a way to make this work? Thanks!

• I put in some kicker speakers with LED lighting. Rather that use the remote, I put in a rocker switch to turn them on and off. Works great. So I added a switch to my TRICLED LED lights, but it doesn't work as desired. I can turn them off with the switch, but when I turn the switch back on...nothing. I have to turn them on again with the remote. I don't understand why this works with the speaker lights but not the others. What gives and more importantly, is there a way to make this work? Thanks!

I assume the TRICLED kit automatically turn of when the ignition key is turned off? If so, cutting power to the TRICLED LEDs via the new switch probably makes the TRICLED LEDs think the main power switch has been turned off. That's my guess.

• No I have the lights no mater if they are wired hot all the time or when the Sling is on you must turn them on with button A on the fob. It send a RF signal to the module to activate the lights. I have had mine both ways but with hot all the time I forget to turn them off.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• I'll call TRICLED on Monday to ask. Both my TRICLED and speaker lights are wired hot and both work via RF remotes, but I can turn the speaker lights on via the switch but have to use the remote for the TRICLEDs. I'm assuming it's something in the receiver that's set to turn them off when power is lost. I don't know, but sure wish I could use the switch.

• Simple explanation...

Data 01100001

Circuit card receiver fails to off position.

Interruption to power results in a fail or 0 bit input.

Circuit card remains in off or 0 bit command state until it receives a 1 bit input to power up from your remote or some other source.

Those LED lights in your kicker speakers probably remain in the last state of use when you power on/off.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS: