Let's just call it Spring, shall we?

• wjfyfe

Changed the title of the thread from “Is it Spring yet?” to “Let's just call it Spring, shall we?”.
  • well - I am getting off work in about 15 minutes for my slingshot ride home and right now it is currently 88 degrees out - - - due to the sun being higher from the time change I had to park with the driver seat tilted forward - - forgot to do this yesterday, which was the first warm day since the time change, and I dang near burned my ass off on the hot seat =O

So yes - - it may not be official yet, but its spring to me :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• you want spring?

Check this out - it is a live camera in our local mountains that watches the nest of a pair of Bald Eagles - Jackie and Shadow have been taking turns sitting on a pair of eggs ready for spring - unfortunately yesterday the first baby started to hatch but then something went wrong and it stopped, but there is still a second egg that they are caring for and hopefully it will work out

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• here is a link where you can keep up with Jackie if you wish https://www.facebook.com/Frien…Nest-Cam-705508029491602/

should have seen this earlier in the month - was snowing bad up there and poor Jackie would get completely covered so deep you couldn't even see her in the nest - then every. now ant then she would shake it off but never move off the eggs trying to keep them warm - - then sometimes Shadow will come and bring her a fish and take his turn sitting on the eggs and turning them

this camera has been watching them for a few years now and watching for new babies is an annual event

oh - just to add sometimes things go very wrong - earlier this season Jackie had two eggs that got eaten by ravens - don't know why, but she left the nest and when she was gone the bastards got the eggs - it was right after that happened that she laid two more eggs which led to what happening now

Edited once, last by Edward Neal: more ().

• Apparently my Tortices think it’s spring - what say ye Tripod

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

Images