Slingshots in the Adirondacks,Lake George NY Sept14-18.

• I had the best time here,...ever. Thank you to all the vendors and all the sling riders who came. Can't wait to post pics tomorrow. My new exhaust totally rocks. Has a deep base sound to it. Sounds 10 time better then my stereo :( ,that's next. Don't want to know what I spent on mods.

• I had the best time here,...ever. Thank you to all the vendors and all the sling riders who came. Can't wait to post pics tomorrow. My new exhaust totally rocks. Has a deep base sound to it. Sounds 10 time better then my stereo :( ,that's next. Don't want to know what I spent on mods.

Glad you got to go! Would have loved to go!

• Now Im thinking this was planned!! Who was paid off!!?? :whistling::00008356::00008359:

Damn!! I forgot I even posted that one!! I was just trying to be a smart ass......but in hindsight..........Hmmmm...perhaps there's more to this positive thinking than I thought!!! :00000019:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• My slideshow from the trip from Ft. Wayne to Lake George
    Lake George Event Slideshow by slolane | Photobucket

Great Slideshow!!!
    Thanks for taking the time to make it up and sharing with us!!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Exhaust looks awesome!!! Thanks for the kind words!! Those wings sure do look sexy and break up the boring black plastic in that area of your Sling!! Mine worked better than I had expected. I had some road dust on my rim, but no one would have guessed I had come all the way from Ohio without touching them!!!! I talked to a few fellow Slingers that planned on making their own when they got home.
    I'm going to watch and wait for Welter to perfect and work out all the bugs on their exhaust for the Alpha turbo, then I may pull the trigger on one of their duel set-ups. Love the look and sound of their exhausts!!!!!

• Another added mod, works,....OK, but love the look. It does stop some wind or buffering but air still comes in along the sides. After some test runs I have no exhaust smell at any speed. Not sure if I would like it,... end result,.. love it, thanks @slingmods. Sorry for the problems. You guys still rock!
    Lights off....

Lights on....

Very easy install, but, you will want to install in the front of your roll hoops, NOT the back. Talking with members or sling drivers at the Adirondacks and they said at high speeds, there was a lot of flex and it was rubbing on the center "shark fin"

• Thanks to Ivor for all he does to get these events up and running! Such great people I met and had a chance to hang out with! Fun to watch everyone spending their money on mods! The vendors are the best - working their buns off but still answering questions.

Now would like to hear that everyone got home safely! I'm sitting out today on my way to Virginia - too much rain.

• Wow!!! That turned out SWEET!!!! Glad you like it!!!

• Ok....I'm going to try getting some pics of my awesome time at the event. I may have to make more than one post, but I'll try to get everything in today.

Getting ready for Noel to work his magic:
    My Brother Scott waiting in the staging area

Me waiting in staging (had to wear stupid hat most of the time because of helmet hair!!!

Shots of the engine prior to the make-over and turbo installs:

And now on to the install pics!!!

• Make-over continued:

All the upgrades were truly awesome, but the Carbon Fiber Kit was Phenomenal!!!!

• Here's Henry and the turbo install. The pictures are great, but they don't do this work of art justice!!!!!

• Then we got a couple good group picks with the Alpha guys, Cycle City guys, and @ivor, before we pulled out for home:
    Thanks to everyone of you for such a great prize and awesome event!!!!