R-Shot Engine Dress up Kit HUGE SPECIAL Save 23% CODE: DressUPKIT23%

• Review of Slingshot Accessories | United States | R-Shot Accessories Engine Shroud and Dress-Up kit.
    As part of upgrading Felicia's sling over the past month we decided to install one of @lrobbis new creations.
    My first impression of the Engine Shroud and Dress-Up kit was one of great quality and a well thought out design. The packaging of the kit was better than I have ever seen. Each item was bubble wrapped to ensue everything arrived as intended. The parts kit was separated into 4 different bags with each being marked for its given part. The instructions, which were printed in color and easy to read, came in a folder that organized them in way that made them simple to understand. There was even a spare parts bag that included a few extras.
    The installation of the kit was straight forward and simple, it even had extra spacers and washers to accommodate the engineering tolerances from Polaris.
    If this is an example of the things to come from R-Shot, then I will be a regular customer. Keep the ideas flowing and the product roll-outs coming.

• Thank you very much @Slingrazor your feedback is great - I am so happy you AND Felicia like it. This means a lot to me. Your painting skills are on point and your stripes set it this up nicely. Thanks brother.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Colors Available. Please allow for an Additional 7 business days to process. The look is killer!!! And well worth the short processing time.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• @lrobbi

Will this kit work on a Sling with a DDM Supercharger installed? I think the charge tube on the right side of the engine will interfere, but I am not sure.

Yes sir, this kit was built with DDM Supercharger in mind. Its installed on my DDM SC Shot. Have a few pics of it on my website.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• @lrobbi

Will this kit work on a Sling with a DDM Supercharger installed? I think the charge tube on the right side of the engine will interfere, but I am not sure.

@lrobbi has had a DDM Supercharger for maybe a year. I am still mad at him for not inviting me for the ride down to get it installed. No interest in boosting, but I live to ride - even as a passenger.

If it doesn't fit with a DDM Supercharger, I would be shocked. Knowing him, I can offer that I will give you your money back if it doesn't fit. He and I are chatting up how it looks on a stock engine... few of us left in the local crew. Will know soon enough.

• @lrobbi has had a DDM Supercharger for maybe a year. I am still mad at him for not inviting me for the ride down to get it installed. No interest in boosting, but I live to ride - even as a passenger.
    If it doesn't fit with a DDM Supercharger, I would be shocked. Knowing him, I can offer that I will give you your money back if it doesn't fit. He and I are chatting up how it looks on a stock engine... few of us left in the local crew. Will know soon enough.

I didn't know that there was someone else out there that still had a naked engine...

• ENGINE Dress up Kit Sale

I am running this special forthe weekend (May 12th – 14th) 10% off the engine dress up kit these can be powdercoated in, BLACK, WHITE, BLUE, ORANGE or RED. All orders will be sent to the powder coater the following week andthese will ship out to the customers on or about 25th of May.

Physical– IN STOCK: Black (2) and Orange (1)

All-others, ready for powder coating…. And shipped to you on or about 25thof May.

Lewis
    R-Shot Accessories

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

Edited once, last by lrobbi ().